Week Sixteen

Sorry for the late assignments everyone but I was swamped with homework. Anyway let's just get on to the pairings.

To help keep track of who is commenting, when commenting on your partners book please include #GoodReads at the beginning. Failure to do so will result in a warning. The second time this happens it will result in a strike.

Your assignments are due on April 24, 2016 at 7:00 P.M eastern standard time. You have to write at least a 3+ comment on your partners book or you will get a strike. I lowered it from a 4+ comment because some of you thought it was too much. I hope that this will be fine for you.

BCOTW- qtdxll and bepositivealex92. Their comments were amazing and for that they gets 5 extra points toward her BOTW.

If you feel that someone gave you a great and helpful comment on one of your books feel free to nominate them for the BCOTW. I will review all the nominees and the winner(s) gets 5 extra points towards their BOTW score.

BOTW- Shattered Line

Author- Ashanina

Summary- Life and death are separated by a thin line. As a soul passes between them, a blank slate is presented anew. Emotions and experiences once forgotten are rekindled, in a never ending cycle of reincarnation. Exceptions exist to every rule and for Isla that line is blurred beyond distinction. Her memories of life and death remain etched into her very soul. Why is she an exception? Why does she experience death so often? Why is she constantly being pursued? Set upon at every turn Isla must find the answers in order to discover herself.

When you are done please write it in the comments and tag your partner.

Ex- I am done with abc123's book. She only had two chapters so I did all available. 

Extensions- 

Week Fifteen- Legendary_PrincessMissAlmostGrownpjnewtDemiEliza

Strikes-

Week thirteen- Pointepower-undoing

  (this is your last chance to complete your assignment before your partner will delete your comments and you will be banned from the book club.)  

Week fourteen- ReginaHoran4

Week fifteen-  wiggleynoodle,  sonderence,  revivingthatsmile,  VaspernyxSkylee_E,  Nymphomaniac2, maywriter13

Pairings-

MeganHites (Rewind) & Ashanina (Shattered Line)

IceRequiem (Project: Yggdrasil) & Lugay_1 (Sparrow)

_Snowflakess_ (the other family) & pentherapysessions (The Other Side of Reflections Lake)

strawberry_cream1928 (Glitches) & Cleomentes (AEIA)

Gold_star21 (To Someone I Loved) & thirteenhoursofpain (Antidote)

bepositivealex92 (Trailer Girl) & QueenBbrony (Beyond Human)

Katekay3948 (The Boy With The Fire In His Heart) & pendustblue (Half of Ruby)

SleepingWaffles (Grey Beanie) & Exxactlyme (Under the Weather)

Laia233 (Imperfect) & KevinXValentine (KRZ)

Frodacious (Too Far Gone) & Tejaswi123456 (You Are My Destiny)

wimbug (Too Young) & Resserell (Becoming The Perfect Bitch)

marshmelow_you (lost and found) & Maloshkajoudeh (Lost and adopted)

qtdxll (Millennium) & AdventurousA (The Unapproved)

Discussion Question- This question was submitted by MissAlmostGrown

Tell us about your journey on wattpad, from the time you were just a reader or began writing, the struggle period and how you've established an equilibrium now if you have.  

Remember, answering the discussion question is optional but you do earn extra points towards your BOTW if you answer. You can also get a chance to make new friends. The book clubs discussion page is in the external link.