Chapter 1

Summer's pov

Coming downstairs to what my mom said is our "dream home" is quite long but I manage it everyday.

"Good your up!" My mom said standing up smiling.

"Good morning to you too mom!" I say laughing she's always busy.

"No time for good mornings! I need you to go grocery shopping for me!" She said handing me the lists.

"Woah! Why?" I asked confused sitting down.

"You know my BestFriend from high school I told you about right?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well she's here in town and I asked if she could stay over since there here on tour!" She said excited. Me no i don't like people.

"Really mom? Really!" I say annoyed. She knows I hate people over here more like everywhere when I'm there.

I have to get my mom to go to Starbucks just to get me a vanilla bean that's how I don't like people.

"Oh come on! I don't want to have this talk there coming and that's that!" She warned walking away.

"Ugh! I hate my life!" I yell running up the stairs shutting the door.

I jumped on the bed and calling the only person I could talk too without being scared. Nana.

"Hey nana!" I say but I'm such a fool it was a voice mail. I sighed and ended the call.

Well I better get ready to go to the stupid store. At least I don't have to be in this hell hold when they come.

----------------------------------------------