Chapter 2

I went upstairs changing into some pink sweats and some white tank tops. Slipping on my slides I grabbed the list and money going down the stairs.

Walking out the door to Walmart which was in front of my house grabbing a few things for myself like snacks and stuff so I can hide in my room. But, also grabbing the things, my mom wanted.

Going in the long lines sighing I took out my phone and tweeted on Twitter.

"Moms best friend from high school here staying at our house on tour called The Bomb Digz?😫😫 #overrated #frustrated #grrrrrr!!!!"

Uploading the tweet I got lots of comments, about the bomb Digz? Gosh this is gonna be one hell of a summer for me.

---------------

When I got home from the store the people were already here so little did I know. Walking into the house I saw people sitting on our couches while my mom was in the kitchen.

"Mom! I got the stuff you wanted!" I say putting it on the counter top. Grabbing my hot Cheetos, candies, and Fiji water.

"Summer now you know damn well those candies aren't good for your braces!" My mom yelled at me. She snatched them away and went to the living room. She gave my candies away.

"Mom are you serious I paid for those! With MY own money!" I yell out mad my face get a little red.

"There not good for your braces and besides I'll pay you back!" She said walking away.

"No it's whatever just leave me alone!" I say going up the stairs mad but im just going to l t it go after all it's just candy.

Closing my room door I put my beats speaker on blast listening to me own music.

I heard pounds on my door so I turned the  music low and opened it. There was my mom.

"Turn that music down!" She yelled in my face. I nodded she walked away. Whispering "Lord I should've let that child stay with her dad!"

I snorted at that closing my room door once again then walking into my bathroom getting in the warm hot shower.

---------------

Finishing putting on my eye liner I walked downstairs going to ask my mom something,

"Mom can I got to Melismas house?" I ask l awning on the counter top.

"Nope." She said putting the dishes away from the rack.

"But mo—"

"No summer! And that's that!" She said going into the living room.

"Then can I go to dads house?" I ask her following her into the living room.

She sighed before shaking her head up telling me no and to sit down next to this Carmel complexion skin guy. I slipped off my shoes watching the movie.

This is going to be one hell of a night.

Sorry for not updating just got caught up in drama,