Triangle Love (Chris Brown X Chief Keef)

Smoking a nice blackwood blunt on my bangalow balcony, not giving a fuck if my neighbours can smell it from here. It may not be legal yet where we are but this bitch cant do shit. I say this because they have snitched on me the past couple times but don't relaize I could care less and they should shut up about it. I started texting Shanell if she was intrested of coming over with a couple of our gyals and invite nigguhs over so we could turn up this bunk ass summer. I was finally done work, and had time to do my thing. Smoke, drink, go clubbing, have sex, do stupid shit and so on. 

I picked up my orange juice and sipped it, as I was looking outside I realized how beautiful my city was ATL is where I'm at. I looked around one more time and thought of all the things I wanted to do this summer. I got up and walked inside my apartment  cleaning up the stuff that were laying around. Pimpin up my living room. I plugged in my iPhone to my stereo and blasted some nice tunes as I cleaned my base. After a good 20 mins I heard a loud banging at my door, me thinking it was gyals. I opened it up BOOM there was my ex boyfriend, well known as Chief Keef standing at my door with a bottle of Alize, obvously my favourite drink, which ment he wanted something from me. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I leaned onto the door frame, crossed my arms and rolling my eyes

"Listen. I'm sorry for the wrong I did alright?" he got closer to me

"Nigguh shut the fuck up, you told me this how many fucking times? Please save your speech for another bitch, go fuck that hoe you cheated on me with" I pushed him away

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, pinning me against the wall. Not giving me a way to escape. We looked at eachother eyes, I always fall for his eyes. I am so soft when it comes to guys with light brown eyes. GOD DAMN!

"Stop, my girls are coming and I really dont want them to see you here, so please go away Keith!" I looked away trying not to fall for his puppy eyes

"Shh, Asia, why you gotta so loud fo? Let me just talk to you fo couple minutes." 

"If your dutty hands dont get off me, imma be as loud as a muthfafuckin so people can think you're RAPING ME!!"  I shouted on purpose

"Asia shut the fuck up, com'on man, dont be a bitch nigguh like that" He let go of me and stepped back

He turned around and walked towards the elevator.

"Where you going?" I got all confused

"Home, I think rolled up here for god damn reason, cause my damn ex wont even want to sit down and talk cause she acting like fucking fool, Im out"  he kept walking

"ok ok ok I'm sorry...what do you want to taalk about?"

"Nahhhh, it aint important anymo"

He walked into the elevator.

I didnt bother running after him, cause to be frank I dont have time to waste with dumb ass cheating wannabe rapper like him. I cant believe I fell for this asshole.

I walked in my room picking up the rest of the stuff laying around and got out some bottles and food out.

What was so important that he wanted to tell me? He kinda look serious and looked pretty different. I dont know and I obviously dont give a flying fuck.  So why am I thinking about? I need to text hom for him to come back and tell me straight the bullshit. Oh wait I deleted his number! Why should I call him? No no no He is not coming back, not in my house, not in my life. I dont know whats wrong with me! I swear he looked more emotional, soft? Oh well he gone and abiut. And I can live a single life.