Suspension here I come PART1

Chapter 3

Suspension here I come PART 1

After i throw on my clothes i hop up to the passenger seat to do my makeup. I turn on the radio blasting the music while grinning like a maniac

"Anna what is she tells her dad?" Destiny screams over the music 

"Desi we have nothing to worry 'bout I got this" i say calmly

"Okay but if we have to do all of her laundry again its your turn" she says smiling

_______________At School_______________

We finally arrived to school on time, shockingly with Desi's grandma driving. We hop out of the car, and see people by their cars and of course our music drawing their attention. She parks the car ever so gently. I look at her.

"Switch me seats." She looks at me funny but then obliges. I pull out of our parking place and pull a Nascar around the parking lot. Then screech to a stop in front of our group 

Our group, consist of the rejects, that nobody tends to fuck with. We hop out of the car and burst out laughing. I look over to the jocks shooting us a smirk and a wink, also the plastics roll their eyes at us and whisper to each other and last and definitely least the preps shoot up a glare leaving their spots to go inside, most likely to bitch to the teachers.We walk to our group, smirking.

"That was some funny shit" Jenna says while taking a drag of her cigarette. Jenna is my bestfriend with shoulder length black hair, red lipstick and muscle shirt on she is the image of badass. 

"One of the reasons your in this group" Derrik says smirking. He runs up, picks me up twirls me around and sets me back down.

"You kiddin'? I practically made this group." I say raising an eyebrow

Derrik is Jenna's half brother, so they both have black hair except since his mother is Hispanic his skin has a darker tone, I look at the stubble on his chin  and his muscles standing out of his grey t-shirt. With his 6'5 build he is hard not to notice. 

"You wish Anna i made this group" Desi says coming out from behind me, we both laugh. She look up and sees Cameron. She blushes and looks down. Cameron is Desi's boy-toy they act like a married couple but refuse to tell each other how they feel yada yada yada and all that drama.

As they continue staring at each other, I look up at Derrik who is smiling down on me. I'm only 5'1 so I love to tease him on how he is practically a giant compared to me.

"How's the weather up there?" I say laughing, he shrugs, licks he finger points it up and says..

"I don't know how about you come see for yourself" he says with an evil smirk on his face. I gasp and start running.

I look behind me to see if he is catching up when I run into a wall, as i feel the ground quickly approaching it barely brushes my back a pair of hands grab my waist and hoist me back up. I look up and see Princey his actual name is Tyler but Princey is more fitting as he gets everything he so desires.

"Ugh its you" i say scrunching up my nose

"The one and only" he say smirking

"Thank god, I can hardly handle the one of you." I say pissed off

"Cupcake you would have a ball if there was two of me. But he would probably hate you too"

"If you hate me so much why did you catch me?" I smirk up to him

"Speaking of let me go." 

"Now wheres the fun in that?" he says as he gets closer to me, I could feel his minty breath fanning my face..

"Tyler let her go" says a stern voice from behind me

"Saved by the Derrik" i say relieved

He slowly lets me go and i walk up to Derrik, who is staring down princey.

"Lets go macho man you don't need to be suspended again" i say pulling Derrik.

I finally get him away by practically dragging him. And right as the bell rings i hear a nasally voice say..

"Hey bitch!"

I close my hand into a fist

'I guess I'm the one who's going to get suspended today' i smirk and walk towards....

+++++++++++++++AUTHORS NOTE:)+++++++++++++++

Aye my beautiful nuggets. Yeah I know there is a lot of explaining in this chapter but i wanted to introduce most of the main characters. But aye who's your favorite ;) let me know. Till next time, Love you nuggets.

TEAM ANNA

TEAM DESTINY

TEAM ELLA

TEAM JENNA

TEAM PRINCEY

TEAM DERRIK

AND TEAM CAMERON

 song of the day:Photograph-Nickleback