Seduction

Selena's POV...

"Oh,I'm fine I just needed some air. Felt a little wheezy.." I lied, sipping on some of my tea. I looked up towards Michael's window and ended up doing a spit take all over the poolside table. I did a double take, to make sure what I was seeing was real. Because there Michael was,standing in the window,fully naked, looking down at me. He smirked. When he noticed he'd gotten my attention,he  grabbed his erection and started stroking himself, slowly. I instantly looked away,not knowing how to feel about what I'd just seen.

I mean,he was fully naked.

And to top it all off,he wasn't anywhere NEAR small.

He can't be just swinging that thing around like that!

"Why the hell did you just spit all over this table?" Jada screeched while  getting up.

"Thought I saw a bear.." I lied while taking another sip of my tea.

"Ooh no, that's enough for you today,chica." Jada said while taking the cup of tea out of my hands and going back into the house. I decided it be best for me to do the same,since technically I'm still at work.

I walked through the sliding doors to the kitchen, only to be met by Michael and Jada, speaking to one another.

I stopped walking,pausing in place for a second. It kinda startled me to see him standing there after what I'd just saw. He looked over and smirked at me. I'd never seen this side of him before.

"Oh you finally came in! I was just talking to Michael about how you did that spit take after seeing that bear. I didn't even know they had bears in Los Angeles.." Jada laughed while grabbing a towel. I reached out, thinking she was gonna give it to me to go clean up my mess, but she resisted.

"Oh honey I got it,I'll be right back." She said.

"I could've done it..."I trailed off,watching as she walked out the door.

"Thanks.." I whispered. I turned around swiftly,only to be met by the intense eyes of Michael. He tilted his head to Side, while eyeing me up and down for the fifth time today. He stood up straight, making his way over to me. The closer he got,the farther back I stepped.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Michael spoke while finally backing me into a wall. I flinched,as I felt his hand softly caress my cheek.  I looked away from him,knowing that if I looked him directly in the eyes, he would have me.

"Look at me." He ordered, but I didn't dare oblige. I moved myself a little ways from him,only to have him grab my waist, pinning me in place. I looked down at the ground and whimpered. Not in pain,but at the control this man just might have over me if I do what he says. I was debating with myself on what I should do,and it was weighing heavily on my brain.

"I. Said..Look.At.Me" he demanded in a deep gut wrenching voice. I looked up at him slowly.