Why didn't I have my phone?

My mum is out grocery shopping (as usual) and im sitting home on my laptop (as usual) and my sister is in the other room on her laptop (as usual). it's about midday and for once i have put my phone out in the kitchen to charge and havent touched it all morning (be proud of me).

i hear this muffled bang, like a car door, but from my back yard. i think nothing of it, as my house is surrounded by four other houses. 

then i hear more thuds, and my aunt rushing around upstairs. then her dog whining. again, nothing strange as that dog is crazy af. 

but then her phone rings. then our home phone, then another phone which im assuming is my aunts home phone. what the....?

then the front door is broken down. i scream out for my sister to stay hidden but of course she runs to me and gets shot by the bullet intended to kill me. i then scream. i never scream. so my aunt freaks out and runs down the stairs, only to also be shot, by this time the neighbours have come to see what is happening and the murders have run away. 

i then run. i take my phone i forgot to turn on when my mum was calling to warn me about the murderers and run. 

my mum finds me and tells me that she met some blokes in the store and they threatened her that they knew her address and she didnt believe them so she didnt do what they told her to and yeah now my sister and aunt are dead.

(well this was a slightly morbid thought of mine? dw none of it is true)