Year eleven

*One month before being friends with Luke*

It was the first year of year Eleven. I was currently trying to figure out what to wear on the first day of school. It's not like I have any boyfriend to look great for or anyone to impress in that case. I just like to look my best sometimes, and the first day of school is always a must for that. I was looking through my closet when a ruthless Michael walks into my room. He jumps on my bed and throws one of my pillows at the back of my head. I turned around very quickly, so quickly that I nearly snap my neck in half. Okay, I am exaggerating a bit. But my neck does get a bit of sore from it.

I throw Michael a glare and he just smirks. He then rolls slowly off of my bed and walks up to my closet. Pushing me away in the process with his hip. He starts to rummage through my closet until he stops at a black dress. A black dress I bought about a week ago when went shopping. He grabs it and continues searching for something else, I guess. He stops again on my favorite leather black jacket. He hands both items to me and says, ''try these on and make it fast, because we are going to be late to school if we make it late to the coffee shop first.'' he snaps his fingers and points to my bathroom door. I do as I am told, but not before grabbing some under garments, thank goodness I showered last night before going to bed.

I walked into my bathroom and changed into the outfit Michael chose for me. I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed that for once I had no bags under my eyes. I could go to school makeup less today. I brushed my hair and put it into a side braid. I sprayed a bit of Burberry Brit on and washed my face and teeth quickly before running out of my bathroom and in the process running into Michael. I knocked him down.

I laughed a bit until Michael got back up and growled. I stopped for a bit, but continued to laugh until he handed me my black platform boots. I quickly grabbed some black socks and grabbed a burgundy hat. I ran out of my room with Michael right behind me. We hopped into his classic Porsche. I really loved his car. It was a classic and I adored classic cars. I have been working really hard on the weekends to save up for a classic car myself. I didn't want my parents buying it for me. So for the past two years I have been working hard to buy myself one. I've had my eye on this 1965 Ford Mustang for the past eight months.

Ever since my dad made us go to one of his business partner's house for dinner one night. I have been eyeing that baby ever since.

*flashback*

My dad's business partner had heard that I loved classic cars and he showed us his collection of his many classic beautiful cars. But he had just so happened to have my favorite one for sale. He wanted to sale it to add another one into his garage. The price he was asking for was high, but was a price that was worth paying for since it was the exact car I wanted. The car was in extremely great condition, and that is very rare. It had good miles on it for an old car. I asked if it were possible to put it on hold for me. At least until I would be able to pay for it. My dad said that I shouldn't be silly, if I wanted it, he would buy for me right then and there. But I said no thank you and asked the man again if it were possible if he could wait till I had the money to buy it off of him. I wanted to buy my first car on my own and I really wanted that car to be my first. He thought about it for awhile and shook my hand. He said it was a deal and even took 4,000 pounds off of the price he was asking for. I felt like I was walking on sunshine

*back to present*

Starlight by the Muse was currently playing loud. And Michael and I were singing along while trying to sound like the lead singer. We failed miserably. Michael quickly pulled into the parking lot of one of our favourite coffee shops. We both ran out of his car and into the warm space of the coffee shop. We walked up to the small line and started to pretend we were looking for something on the menu when we already knew what we were going to order.