1

In a perfect world, a student is expected to study, learn and listen. It's also a must to be a good kid who always follows the rules. Being top of the class and always outgoing. Someone who achieves everything to be precise but unfortunately, we don't leave in that world thus I was only born with half of those.

I'm the type of girl who studies well, good at following the rules, and currently one of the top students in my class but aside from those... I'm pretty much an introvert who doesn't like any attention.

I've honestly been good at staying on low profile ever since freshman year, but since I have a sister who's pretty much well known- let's just say that there have been some circumstances last year that I wasn't able to handle.

"Kim Naeun-ssi, please report to the principal office, immediately."

The PA chimes out from the hallway. Just when the announcement was done, the prying eyes of some students suddenly went to me.

'Wasn't that my name?!' I thought in confusion as I started to feel my body get rushed with fear.

I looked at Sunmi, my best friend with who I was supposed to finally be eating lunch with since we rarely have any time to meet up at school especially during lunchtime due to her busy science club schedule.

"Maybe... we heard it wrong." She stated first and continued walking, hoping I'll go along with her.

"Yah, I knew something bad was gonna happen to me today." I bluntly replied, without budging a move.

My mind went back earlier this morning to how she keeps teasing me about how I'll be really unlucky today as it was supposedly referred by the horoscopes. Of course, I chose not to believe her because how does a science nerd like her would actually believe in those made-up things like... well horoscopes?

"Ok, listen to me. Before you freak out, did you do anything bad..." She hollers before rushing back to calm me down.

"That somehow... made the Principal call you to his- you know, the office?" She continued by trying to make a joke.

'That's literally not helping me.'

"No, not that I can think of." I replied very worriedly.

It's a no-brainer to think that this isn't just a small issue. A girl who's one of the top 10 students in her class suddenly gets called into the principal's office. Yeah, as if that's not weird at all but I then realized that it's much worst than I thought when the girls around us started gossiping about it as they passed by us, one by one.

'Ugh, this unwanted attention is the last thing I need.' I thought to myself before looking back at Sunmi.

"What should I do?" I whispered while dragging her away from the hallways.

Even I know that she feels really concerned and also confuse just as I was. She only looked at me with an assuring smile as she walks with me to the principal's office.

...

"Ms. Kim, please enter the principal's office right now and Ms. Park, you can just wait here." Mrs. Yoon uttered as she came out from the office.

I nod in response before I snapped out and enter reality when the fear started to creep in my head again.

"Yah, Kim Naeun!" Sunmi suddenly blurted as I was about to open the door to the office.

"Huh?!" I answer timidly

"Don't worry ok, I'm sure you'll be fine. Fighting!" She lowly whispered, encouraging me like she always does but the concern in her face shows it all.