Life is like an expiriment.

I just want to thank my fans for supporting me, and try to imagine or experience what its like to live your life to the fullist.

Chapter 1

The first sight

It was the first day of high school for me, I have been dreaming of this moment since the third grade. At about 8:30 am, I arrived at Kenny Cole high school, at this time I lived in Maryland. I've always dreamed of when I would meet my first true love. I hated fary tales, but at the same time I felt that every great moment was a fantasy. Like the day I got my first award for student of the year, this was back in 7th grade. Now were in the future. Now about me. I snapped out of my little world.As Ms.Calpanotie slammed a pencil and paper on my desk. I watched the teachers lips move gently, as her head moved toward me, not knowing a word she was saying. Then i finally paused and started listening. Ms.GORDON. The teacher said as she cleared her small baby like throat and talked in the most soothing way, dear your in the wrong homeroom. I said"what do you mean?as I pushed my brown and black hair back trying to speak loud and clear. My mom was a blondie but my dad had orange hair, it's pretty obvious that he was irish. I was short and freckel faced. I loved who i was, but back to school....Ms. Calpanotie helped me up in the slightest tug out of my seat. I read the paper stating what class i was in. At least im not next to that weird girl that calls everybody babe all day. So I grabbed my favorite butterfly decorated pen and fixed the number 5 into a number 7, there were about four 11th grade classes, so how could you not get confused. Thats when i sighted the first most jealous train wreck follower after follower girl in the school, and of course she had to be in my class 417, I dont want to go through the whole switching process like last year, all because of Nikki Cratz. She was my best friend until someone fiendishly told a horibble lie to her claiming tha i said it. I was waiting to see what would happen next after the girl with green dyed hair would do when she was finished bothering other students. As she slowly turned around My whole body went in shock, I almost felt like fainting, this moment had to be my last. I whispered the softest of whisper to myself "Nikki Cratz". She saw me and ran over to greet me, she hugged me like nothing happend last year. I feel so stupid for saying hello to that monster.

Chapter 2

OMG! I thought to my self as i stared so angirly at her pale face. I struggled to be nice so i asked why oh why do you have reen hair. She stared at me then replied quickly. Because its my faveee color duhhh! I suddenly felt sick. So I called my mom. By the way it wasnt such a good idea because she hates being called at work. Anyway a couple meazily boring hours later she came.

Chapter 3

Day after day i thought i have to live like theres no tommorow in other words live my life to the fullist, because after my big break up with johnny terrs all I did was staty in the house, some things just get to me. I try and never give up everyday so my life is like an expirement.

This is justa quick climpse of a sample to see if you like my storys so far. This is a short story