My school

Taehyung P.O.V : 
I woke up to the loud sound of my alarm right next to my ear , I growl out loud and left my warm and comfy bad . 
The shower was as usual , short and fast , I warped a towel around my waist and went picking my outfit of the day . 
I choose a pair of black ripped jeans with a dark gray hoodie . 
I look at my reflection in the mirror and sigh . my skin was pale and I had a visible eye bags from the lack of sleep 
' no wonder life hates you ' 
After a moment of self pity I took my backpack and went straight out the door .
__________
Busan's cold air hit my face the moment my feet landed on the crowded streets , my apartment was far from my collage building so I had to take bus to arrive on time . once the bus arrived to the next station I got off and went inside the building then straight to my first practice . 
__________
" alright everybody , today we're gona have a feature with the singing class which means you're gona preform in pairs .." I didn't need to hear more to know my day is going to be hell , singing class is the class that jeongguk (well jungkook now) attends . my eyes traveled the whole class until it stopped on the most beautiful Angel in this world , you probably guessed it. MinJoo , My princess . yes I'm still not over her , never I think and what makes it worst is that no she became that snooty famous girl but still she looked as innocent as ever , when her eyes meet mine I broke the eye contact but That didn't stop her from smirking to me . 

' this is going to be a long day' 
The whole class turned to the door when a hard knock was heard , after a moment Mrs.kwon and her students came into our hall , as they picked their places , Mrs. Kwon and Mr.seo picked the partners . 
I felt a tap on my shoulder and guess who it is .. OF COURSE IT'S FUCKING JEON JUNGKOOK 
"Sup little princess 😋 are you having fun ? " jungkook said in his girly tune as he start to play with the tip of my collar 
" leave me a-alone " damn I stuttered , well what do you expect me to do when his eyes are yelling bullets (does that even make sense) 
"Hey taehyung come here for second " thank god the teacher called or I swear I would have wet myself

* time skip*

_________

A kick after a kick until it was all black , the next thing I knew was that a dog was licking my face . I jumped off my place around to notice that I was still in the our college yard and..SHIT its 8 am ! 
God I'm tired of this shit , this isn't the first or second time , they always kick my ass until I'm passed out and they leave me all alone like a piece of trash laying on this cold ground full of scars , again .. I should've kept my mouth shut .
I didn't realise I was crying only when a loud sob left my mouth .. This has to end . 
I got off the floor and ran as fast as I can out of the building and headed towards the right place I belong ...
'This is my right place ...I guess this world had enough of me'
I put  My feet on the end of the bridge, it was empty at this time , I look at the sky above me , no mater how ugly this world is I'd still miss it beautiful nature . 
I took a deep breathe before I .. 
"I won't be doing that if I was you " I quickly turn my head to look eyes with a breathtaking young man , he wore a tiny smile that made me warm even in this situation but his eyes hold a bit of nervousness .
"Why ? You don't even know me " I said a bit angry but that didn't make him back off but to only offer me his hand and a bigger smile 
" I don't know you but I know that whatever you're going through this is not it solution " I looked at his face and it some how made me trust so I took his face and I walked away from the edge . 
Before I had a chance to say anything a felt A warm arms warp around my waist and a hot breathe on my neck 
" emm s-sir i-i'm..m .." 
" please don't say anything I just want to cheer you up , you looked so sad " in some way those word with big meanings made a smile on my face , a real smile . :) 
_________ 
A

: this took me 4 hours to write... I know its a bit boring but I promise it'll get better , please leave comment with your opinion ^^