The guilty you thought were innocent

(Remi's appearance^)

We found a near by abandoned shack, and set up camp there.

We started to plan where to attack but found out that the factories didn't stop creating Aurorians. Which meant that our existence wasn't a secret anymore. We needed to be unknown. If we were known, then we would be wanted. We would be wanted dead. Which meant a bounty would be put on our heads. Which also means there would be bounty hunters hunting for us this very second. 

"We need to destroy all factories creating Aurorians. In order to keep our existence a secret" I order Malachite and Remi.

"The closest factory to us is already destroyed by the humans, whom tried to kill us" Remi replies looking at the table with despair.

"The second closest is to the South east of the town we were in, when we were restoring our health" Malachite stated trying to change the subject.

As Remi and Malachite state all the Aurorian Factories locations, I thought to myself a plan to destroy the factory but without being spotted.

"I will find a óplo to wield, exactly 120 minutes before the attack." I order them while they listen to every word I say. "You will gain trust with some civilians within the town" 

" You need to act like a normal traveller which is looking for some supplies to help the town you've visited down south. You think that they are in desperate need of help. If they want to visit the town as well let them follow and lead them to the factory. As the human sees the factory, Remi needs to murder it from the back" "Got it?"

"Yes" Malachite replies while Remi nods her head. 

"Then lets go destroy some humans"

After we exited the shack. We followed the plan exactly, Malachite enter the town with Remi and I travelled towards the factory with caution. After about 10 minutes I reach a small hill, and find a tall boy with black hair and pale white skin, he is looking straight up at the sky, with his brown eyes.

 After about 10 minutes I reach a small hill, and find a tall boy with black hair and pale white skin, he is looking straight up at the sky, with his brown eyes

I see him staring directly at me. With confusion in his eyes. I cannot tell if he is a human or Aurorian. 

"Are you from that factory?" I ask hoping he replies. "I-i don't know.." He replies with embarrassment. "Is that a factory?" He asks pointing towards a large iron building with smoke spewing out of it and instantly I know that he is from there. He must've only been taught a few things before the factory was invaded by the enemy humans. At least he learnt English. Well most of it. He doesn't seem to have any injuries. Maybe he is an óplo.

"Are you a óplo?" I ask staring straight at his eyes. "I know that... I think I'm a óplo" He replies to me but stares straight at the ground.

He isn't a confident one isn't he. But he reminds me of.... me when I met Blaze. Maybe I can be like Blaze. I can probably make him as happy as I was.

I walk straight up to him and grabbed his hand and held it tightly. "My name is Aurora" I say smiling. I can see him opening his mouth to speak but the words that come out reminds me to much of what happened.

"My name is Blade"

Aurora finding a óplo was easy for her but one with the name of Blade is a different story. Blade being similar to herself when she met her brother may be hard for her to deal with, and can bring many dark memories, which encourages the anger that drove her to want all humans extinct.