12

Mel squeals. 

"This is my favorite part of our property. I was wondering if maybe we could watch the stars and I could show you some cool shapes in the sky and then we could watch a movie on the projector,?" she points to the area I saw earlier.

I have no words, "ok.."

----------------------

We spent a while looking through the telescope and she showed me where to find Orion's Belt and Leo and Scorpio. It was amazing, We made hot chocolate and sat at the edge of the  railings just watching the sky.

"what would you like to watch?" She said breaking the peaceful.

"Not sure, Surprise me.." I giggled and looked towards her.

"oh no, I left  all the movies and the hard drive in my room. Would you be ok if I went and fetched it quickly?"

" I don't plan on moving any time soon" I said lying down and pulling a blanket right up to my chin. She giggled and ran down. I heard the door close. I closed my eyes and listened to all the sounds. All of a sudden I heard the door open again and jumped up, wondering how Mel could be back so quick.

The face I saw at the bottom of the stairs was not someone I wanted to see. When he was around I couldn't resist falling for his flirtatious moves.

He smirked and started walking up the stairs. I lost all my words and all I did was stand there and blush. He laughed a little when he got to the top of the stairs. I felt as if I was going to collapse. I looked at him and walked over to where I was before. As I walked I tripped and almost fell flat on my face. But his hands caught hold of my waist and he pulled me up. He swiftly picked me up and sat me by the cushions.

"You have to go," I said strengthening  my voice, " Mel will be back any minute now."

"Don't worry about her, babe. I've hid the stuff she'll be back in at least 10 minutes" He winked and I feel a sweep of confidence and realize  that I'm falling for him again. I can't do this, I have to control myself. Breathe, Just breathe. I'm not falling for my best friends brother... Am I?