The Start

"Hi my name is Kyle David Hall. I'm pretty new to this, so I'm gonna start off with a topic I actually know a lot, the Nintendo Ds." I reach over to my DS. It's currently in a blue case. That's what I'm showing off. "So as you can see I have a big blue case. It's pretty heavy duty. I like it a lot." I take the camera and turn it around. I'll cut that part out. I take the case and open it. I show my games and my DS it's self. "So yeah hope you guys enjoyed my first video." I did a peace and shut the camera off.  

I get up and go to the kitchen. I bought my first peace tea the other day. It was raspberry, it's pretty good. I look at my phone , nothing. I don't really have a lot of friends. I just get laughed at at school. It's not that bad anymore, I used to get trash thrown at me and people would yell stuff like "Fag, Ass, pussy." All the time. But now I just don't even care. When you sit in depression and silence you get pretty isolated from the world. I go on snapchat and post on my story, "First video up" Even though only a few people will see this. 

I grab my tea and snack. I walk into my room to my window. I go over and unlock it. I sit my stuff on my roof and climb out. I play some blood on the dance floor and sit and look at the sunset. Just to think that warp tour is in a month and I get to meet my favorite youtuber. Damon Fizzy. He's pretty cool and funny. I usually watch his videos when I'm down.  

/Over night/ 

Ugh, school. Every morning I wake up at 7:00 for this place. And what does it do for me? 'Educate' me...umm sure. I sit up groaning, thinking fudge this I want sleep. I get out of bed around 7:30. I grab a tie dye shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and a black beanie. I walk to the bathroom, turn my flat iron on and hit play on my phone. I tap the metal heat area thing on the iron real quick and see if it's hot as I am. Um, not that hot but it'll do. I start to starighten my bangs and it goes wrong. My hair frizzes and puffs up. oh..great. I comb my hair back and put my beanie on, so you can't see the secrets beneath it. 

I grab my pastel pink and blue penny board and head to school. ew.

/School/ 

I walk through the halls, I see pointing fingers and hear laughs. Great perfect time. I walk to my locker grab my binder and sit my board at the bottom of the locker. I walk to first period. On my way in the class the bully tripped me. I fell and dropped all my books. Without looking up I grab my books and stand. My knee pops from the impact. I walk to my desk with a few giggles and whispers here and there.  I sit down. thinking , I'm not good enough. If i can get made fun of because i dropped a few books, i don't belong here. I open the text. I scramble my bracelets on my scared wrist and scatter them upon my arm.

I start to think why I did that. It was stupid. I stopped and became 10x happier. I got through hell basically. "Kyle?" oh no. I was paying attention, and she had to call on me. "What?" she looks at me like really? "Answer the question." "Well, can you repeat it." "No." "than I can't answer it." "Why not." Now she starts to piss me off. Smart ass mode, on. "You knew I wasn't listening so you called on me. What teacher doesn't do that." Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy, nothing new, but no one really talks to Ms. J like that, oh well. "Out! Hall!" "Cool" I standing up smirking and walk to the door. I step in the hall. She continues with the lesson as I stand there looking through tweets. "Coming to Ohio early. Meet me guys!" - Damon Fizz. Omg, he's coming here today. I check the location. It's at the mall! right down the road. I run to my locker and grab my penny board. 

I see the teacher coming out the classroom as I'm walking to the exit. "Kyle!" I smirk and run for it. I get to the road and drop my board, I book it to the mall.