Chapter 10

'Okay,but..i think it's wrong..' I say.I dont want to do that to Jen.

'I have better idea.We can photoshop pictute of you and any other girl on Internet,i'm genius!' Josh laugh.

'Oh Joshy,she'll be so upset!' I say.

'C'mon,'lool how we are happy together.'?You are really stupid!' Josh say.

Maybe he is right.Why i'm so stupid all the time!She can do what she wants to me,and i'm still forcking her to ne with me!Josh really helped me.For real.First time in my life.Maybe Josh is a little bit annoying sometime,but he is myy best friend.Person i can trust,and he is always there for me.He always there for me,but i'm totally ignoring him!Aw i'm horrible friend!

'Yeah Joshy maybe you are right!I'm going to find a girlfriend!And yeah i'm staying in NYC we need to spend more time together.I didn't see yoi for months.' I say.I see Josh's big smile.He hugged me.

'Aw Lili,for sure!I misses you,but still i think you are stupid.' Josh's laughing.

'Okay,see you at 17AM at Park,okay?' I say.

'Yeah!' He say.

I left the Cafe,and i went to Jen's house.I'm ringing on her door.

'Hey Bear.' She opened the door.

'Hey Jenny,how are you?' I ask.

'Fine,you?What are you doing in NYC?' She ask.

'I wanted to see Josh.I didn't see him for months.' She say.

'Oh cool.You didn't come here to see me?' She say.

'Um yes,i promised that i'll visit you everyweek!' I say.

'Yeah,you did.Do you want to come in?I didn't see you so long!' She say.

'Ah no,i'm going somewhere.How is Chris?' I say.

'Good.' She say.

'Okay,bye.' I say.

'Wait Bear.' She hugged me.

'Bye.' She say.

I left her house,and i went to the shop.What a wired converstation between me and Jen.We were always joking when we were together.

'You are Liam Hemsworth?' One girl say.

'Yeah.' I say.That's your chance Liam,she is so beautiful. 'What's your name?' I say.

'Enya.' She say. 'We can go to Cafe?I mean if you are not busy.' She say.

'Okay.' I say.

She is not as beautiful as Jen,but i don't know what to do anymore.Actually this girl only have her good luck.I'm sure that i know here already.I think it's Josh best friend,that name Enya sounds so familliar.And that accent sounds familliar too.Maybe that's girl i talked to at Josh's party,she have realy wired accent and voice.Oh i really don't want to go for Cofe with her but..
-
A/N
Sorry for not writing,and sorry for this horrible part.I have no inspiration,and i really don't know what to write anymore.Thanks for 0.5k reads!-Mila❤💋❤💋