"Illuminate" Chapter 1

I'm Marina Diamandis, I'm a singer, I'm Greek, and I've got an English accent. I have dark brown hair and cocoa eyes. I have a beauty mark right by my lip as well. Tonight is the first night of my tour called "Neon Nature." I'm planning to do a meetup with fans at a club system I invented called "Neon Nights." I'm really looking forward to it after the show! I was thinking I'd be exhausted after the show but it doesn't hurt to try.

After singing an amazing amount of songs, I head off to get ready for Neon Nights. Most of my makeup has stayed on, so I just touch up the yellow eyeliner till it's thick. I begin walking down the stairs but I'm so excited I find myself running. I see about 40 fans waiting outside of the Neon Nights bus and their faces light up the instant they see me.

A girl in the front called "Melanie" gives me a big hug and asks if I can sign her Froot album. "I heard your cover of my song 'Starring Role', Melanie!"
She looks so happy. I invite everybody in and explain to them how it will work. I recognize a famous singer called Lana Del Rey making her way towards me and I see her flirting with me and I'm honestly flattered.
"You're looking stunning, Marina. I've heard lots of your music and I can't get enough." Lana tells me
"Thank you so much, Lana . It's an honor to know a singer like your appreciates my music!"

A diamond runs towards me telling me how she forgot to give me a shirt she made. It says "I'm not your mom."
"This is an awesome shirt! Thank you!" I say hugging the fan.

After 2 hours everybody looks exhausted and I'm met about everyone of them. I tell them it's time for Neon Nights to end and I hand them all a free shirt with my face on it that says "Neon Nights Member."
They look delighted and I walk to my tour bus before a woman stops me.

"Hey, Lana. What's up?" Just trying to make conversation.
"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out in the next city you go to. I have to go to Philadelphia for a concert tomorrow as well. It'd be delightful to hang out for the day. Wouldn't it?" Lana asks.
"That'd be wonderful, I can tell you my number now!"
Before I can even start, my manager pulls me into the bus and I tell Lana I'm sorry. Hopefully she actually checks DM on Instagram.

It's 3am and I'm working on corrections for my song "I'm not hungry anymore." I really don't like the chorus and I don't think I'll be releasing anytime soon.
To any diamonds who somehow founds my blog, please don't share it.
My best regards, love Marina!