Chapter 1

Dandy (or Y/N) is a light brown skin girl with hazel eyes and a rich brown hair. She is 20 years old and soon she will fulfill 21 years old in October. She is 5 feet tall, with hourglass body. She lives in Broward, Florida, near Hollywood, you can almost always find a celebrity because they male events or parties. Her house its small, it has 5 bedrooms with 2 floors (in the second floor it has one room for mom, three rooms, one beside another for her sister Mariana, Daniela and for her and the last one is the guests' room). In the first floor there is the kitchen (it's not that big but it's comfortable). Next to that is the living room with a big black sofa and three armchairs blue-grey. The little table in the middle, and a big TV. All decorate with different stuff. She wakes up; coming out of her room and goes down stairs to the kitchen where she sees a note on the black table, and it was from her mom.

"Hey sweethearts! GOOD MORNING. I have a meeting in the work in Brazil, there's so much work to do and they call everyone at the office. We are going to be 2 weeks travelling. I'm going to miss you all. I'm going to be calling you all the time and sending pictures. Have a Good Day. Love you all! XOXO"

She sets the note again on the table and opens the refrigerator, grabs a carton of milk, eggs and bacon also she search flour and sugar and starts making pancakes. In between pancakes (I freaking love pancake) and bacon with some scrambled egg, Mariana came down stairs all mess up and sits on the kitchen table.

-What are you making? – Mariana asks to Dandy putting her hands on his eyes because the sun was hitting her in the face.

-AHHH, THERE'S A ZOMBIE IN HERE!!!- I say while I make a fighting stance with the spatula.

-Ha ha -Mariana laughs sardonically- Very funny.

-OMG! And also talks- I say doing a shocked grin, but Mariana just looks at me with hatred.

-I'm doing pancakes, don't you see? -Mariana replies with an "ugh"- Daniela woke up? -I ask while I take three plates and set them on the table.

-I don't know -Mariana whispers as she crawls on the table.

-Go get her please.

-Why me?-Mariana complains- let her sleep- she says in a relaxed tone.

-No, go- I commanded, pointing toward the direction of Daniela's room- make your life worth for something. Mariana goes all the way up arguing and complaining. I just laugh; I prepare the three plates for them and take my plate while I walk to the living room. I turn on the TV, there were passing "Friends" on Warner, minutes later I heard someone coming down stairs.

-She is in the bathroom- says Mariana (Mari).

-Ok- I answer.

-Where is my plate!?- She asks acting like a fancy girl.

-Over there in the table, you blind lady.

-Ou- Mariana says on baby tone-thanks you.

-Whatever- I rolled my eyes and kept watching TV. Mariana came and sit in the armchair close to me, and then we start talking about how Mari had to fight with a weird lady who wanted to steal from her, her Hershey in her dream when Daniela came downstairs.

-Someone calls me?-She asks saying it like Isabella's tone like she is in "Phineas and Ferb".

- Dani! -I scream- right there on the table is your plate-gco by Mari.

- And I cooked for you with love hunny -Mari says ending the phrase.

- Yeah sure -I mock -you can even make in the coffee machine coffee.