Stardoll Hacker

I logged on Stardoll one day and went to my suite. I decided to visit brionyking but I found that her account was gone. It was really strange. Briony would never delete her account unless something really bad happened. I went to MSW to tell everyone but there seemed to be less members than the day before.

"What happened to MSW?!" I shouted. Ooops! Too loud. My little sister came in.

"Why are you shouting? If it's for no reason you're really dumb." She said casually.

She walked away. Good. Now I could investigate in peace.  It was really weird because none of the true MSWerz would leave unless some noob scared them off. Nah. No noob could scare them! They'd just laugh and make the noob pay. I went to the member list. No sissyfox, no Perfectruth, no Colelover44. I checked the history of topics. They'd only leave if the drama-o-meter was really high. I checked. No drama, no topics saying anything about leaving. I got my notebook and scribbled everything I knew so far. 'True MSWerz gone. No drama. Accounts deleted.' I was starting to freak out. A chill went down my spine. I was no one. I couldn't solve this!

I looked on chat. One MSWer online. It was PrincessSafa101. I started a chat.

Annie.Angel- What happened to the MSWerz?

PrincessSafa101- Didn't you hear?

Annie.Angel- Uh. No. I got back from school 10 minutes ago.

PrincessSafa101- Oh.

Annie.Angel- So what happened?

She logged out. No way! Safa was my last hope! My chat number went up by one. It was gemcutie1. I started a chat.

Annie.Angel- Seriously what happened to MSW?

gemcutie1- *Gulp*

Annie.Angel- What?!

gemcutie1- D:

Annie.Angel- Tell me!

She logged out. 'Wow. Really helpful guys.' I thought. I sighed. Why was everyone acting so strange? I got my notebook and wrote 'No one telling me whats up. They keep logging out' Well how was I supposed to know? I was at school and they had blocked Stardoll on the school computers and laptops after I'd been caught using Stardoll in ICT. The thought of me being caught made me giggle. Then I came back into reality. I started to chew the end of my pen as I thought. Loads of people left MSW. I wrote in my notebook 'Loads of people left MSW.' Kiani, Genivieve, Lea, Toni and Aofie came online. Thank goodness!

I chatted to Kiani.

Annie.Angel- So. What happened?!

blondie2598- You don't want to know.

Annie.Angel- But I really ne...

She logged out. Why did they keep logging out?! Did they hate me or something? I checked the member list again. It was mainly the populars that were not there. Some noobs were gone but not all of them. Lacey was online. Lacey! Lacey would tell me! She told me everything. Soon my whole list was full of MSWerz. I asked all of them but they all logged out and came back again. I wrote in my notebook 'When I ask they log out and log in again'. Awfully strange... 'So maybe I could ask one of my best MS...' My thoughts were inturrupted by my mum calling me. "Aisha! Are you ever going to come down?" She called.

"Yeah. I'm just busy with homework!" I lied. I quickly opened up Notepad and started tying everything I knew about King Henry the eighth. I kept Stardoll up too. I did my homework as quickly as possible and then my sister came in with her iPod Touch. Its not fair! She gets an iPod Touch at 10 and I get my first phone at 12. I rolled my eyes and opened up Stardoll.