Chapter Two: The Devils

I am now patiently waiting for Russel to came here in front of my house.

"Zyne? You look different" nagtatakang tanong nya nang makita muli ako after 2 years na pag lipat ko ng university.
"People do change." I said with a smirk. I know, this night will be fun and memorable.
"So... What's the reason you called me to came here? Any problem?" He ask
"Is that all about love life hahaha"

I smirked with that idea but I never and I will never fall in love.

"You wanna know the reason?" I ask while walking into my house' gate and open it to welcome him.
"Of course. But, you're kinda weird, Zyne. Malaki siguro ang problema mo no? Hahaha"

Go laugh until you want dahil hindi ka na makakatawa sa gagawin ko sa'yo mamaya.

"Hindi naman.. actually, I already have plans to solve it." I said as I light the end of my cigarette.
"So then, what's the purpose of my presence here?" He ask.

I opened the door and guide him in our bar.

"Cool.." he said as he travel his stupid eyes all over the room.

I locked the room and make aure that he can't go out while I'm doing my very good plan.

"Oh, so.. about the problem?" He ask.

I smirk and look at him. He look so confuse.

"You're Russel Clyne Young, right?" I ask
"Yes... we're classmates when we were uhhmmm... I think 3rd year, right? Why?" He said.
"Do you still remember this" I said habang nilabas ang isang pearl.
"A pearl? What about that?" He ask
"Don't you remember her?"
"H-her? W-who is she?" He ask
"Maybe this pictures will guve you a short re-cup" I said as I gave him the pictures.

The girl on the picture was pearl and him. They were very happy that day.

And me? I am just a nerd that time. Utos utosan ni Russel. Wala akong magawa dahil ayokong ng magulong buhay. We were 3rd year highschool...

*flashback*

"After mo kay 'x'" sabi ko sabay turo sa letter 'x'
"I substitute mo yung value nya sa mga 0" I said.

Mukhang di nya na gets. Bobo amputa.

I hold her hand and guide her what to do.

"Doing great, little Einstein? Haha" he said then chuckles.
"Your brother are good. :) what about you?" She said and look at my brother like she's teasing him.

What's with them?

"Hahaha, little kid. I know what you mean. You better prioritize your study." Dwayne said. Paalis na sana sya and suddenly

"Pearl!!? Get the hell out!!" Russel yelled outside our house

I stand but my brother just smiled at me and said "I'll talk to him, little Einstein. Stay there :)" he said.

Lumabas sya ng gate. Sinara ito.

Kinakabahan ako.... ano na kaya nangyayari sa labas? Shit... kailangan kong lumabas...

Tumayo ako at akmang pupunta na sa gate nang naramdaman kong hawak ni Pearl ang kamay ko. She looked at me like she were begging me not to go. But my brother's in trouble. Di ko sya pinansin at tumuloy nalang.

"Safe trip to hell, Dwayne." Sabi ng papa ni Russel saka pinutok ang baril sa ulo ni kuya.

Bakit kailangang papa pa ni Russel ang gumawa nun?! Anong kasalanan ang ginawa namin para gawin nya yun?!