Chapter Eleven : Follow up

Jungkook's POV

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, where were you the whole time?" Taehyung asked while folding his arms in total confusion.

"Ah nowhere hyung, I just didn't feel like being in class" I responded back with my usual poker face although I lied.

"By the way, is Nara okay? Have you talked with Ahyoung? What did you guys talked about?"

Various questions were asked by him who had an obvious face of anticipating for my answers. Rubbing my neck, I responded back this time with a clear nod.

"That's it? Just a nod? wow Jeon Jungkook you're really-"

"Hyung, about the new student do you know anything about her apart from her being a new student?" I interrupted.
_____________________________

"Arsh out of all people, why did you ask Taehyung hyung? Will he suspect me of something? Why am I too concerned anyways? Nevermind, I should probably just try changing the subject"
______________________________

Lots of thought went through my mind and as I was about to change the subject, Taehyung hyung replied.

"Are you talking about Ahyoung? Anni, I don't really know much about her either. All I know is that she is not really the type to talk about her personal life to others. Anyways, why the sudden interest in her? Are you thinking of planning something bad on her just because of the Nara incident? Yah hajima (don't do it) Jungkook ah, I feel like she has already been through enough and I won't stay still if you're thinking of bullying her either"

"Hyung! I just asked a simple question why getting serious for no reason. You're not having lesson stress again are you?"

*Ring Ring*

The school bell rang and all the students ran out of class since it was last period.

"Talking about lesson stress, how about we go grab something to drink with Jimin hyung?" I asked trying to change the subject which Taehyung hyung nodded with his wide rectangular smile in agreement.

Meanwhile

*Back to Ahyoung's POV*

"Yoon Ahyoung?... Yoon Ahyoung?" The teacher called.

"Nae nae!" (Yes yes) I responded quickly.

I was in my own thoughts again. Last period was Additional Mathematics and I swear, it is the most boring subject ever.

"Why is your third period attendance a blank?" the teacher asked acting determined.

Every students turned to look at me and at that very moment, my lips started quivering, making me unable to speak but I was able to hid it well.

"Jeon Jungkook, it's all because of you!!" I cried in my mind.

"Uhm I wasn't feeling so well so I went to rest in the clinic"

There, I lied. Honestly, I could have just said the truth that that stupid jerk was the one who was responsible for all of this and maybe, the principle would have given him a detention or any punishment, I'm fine by that. But if it were to happen, there would be a war between half of the girls from school and me so no.

*Ring Ring*

"Finally, school is over!"

I was the first to got out of class because of the weird atmosphere the teacher was giving me. Giving a sigh of relieve, I remembered today was my first day at work. The place was at the small cafe which was nearby school and I figured it was the most convenient place to work at. Indeed, my survival instinct for my family followed even in Seoul. Not having anytime to lose, I rushed to the place without hesitation.

 Not having anytime to lose, I rushed to the place without hesitation

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Yoon Ahyoung. I'll work hard"

The owner just gave me a cold shoulder which I pretended not to see. I started taking in orders from different customers and turned out, it wasn't that bad for a first day.

"Hey new girl go serve the new customers, I will take care of the dishes"

I nodded with a faint smile as I did what I was told.

"Hi welcome to Sarang caf-"

My eyes enlarged. I couldn't believe my eyes. Out of all people, why did it have to be Jeon Jungkook and his friends?. I couldn't move nor talk. My stunned legs just stood there weak.

"Yoon Ahyoung why are you working here?" Taehyung questioned with his confused expression.

"Dude is she the girl you were talking about? She's kind of pretty though but then why is she working here? Lack of money?" Jimin said with his flirty smile and finally.

"Yoon Ahyoung I knew you were suspecting ever since we met and I see this is why. Imagine what will happen when I tell the whole school that you're not a rich kid they thought you we-"

My hand suddenly covered Jungkook's mouth who hasn't finished his sentence. I wasn't in my right mind to care about his reaction but I could tell he was surprised as well. There was a moment of silence until I broke it.

"Let's talk outside" I stated as I dragged him out of the cafe.

______________________________

"Yah yah what is going on? Is our maknae going to get beaten up by a girl?" Jimin asked interested.

"Yah Park Jimin stop saying nonsense and let Jungkook handle it himself" Taehyung replied back calmly.

______________________________

*So what do you think Jungkook will do when he found out one of Ahyoung's biggest secrets?*

Andd not to forget, thank you so so much for the 3k <3 Although I can't promise you all for a faster update, I promise you all that I will be trying my best to make the story much more interesting and I hope you all would look forward to it. I know this is too cheesy but ily guys!!