Winter wonderland

Ludwig woke up to a beautiful sight.

Bright rays of sunshine streamed from the window, illuminating the bedroom. He looked to his side to see his boyfriend, feliciano. The golden rays of light casted a wonderful glow onto his face.

The body next to him shifted towards him and let out a yawn. Feliciano cracked open an amber eye and looked at him.

"Buongiorno Luddy" feliciano mumbled out tiredly.

"Guten morgen liebe" Ludwig said, kissing the top of the Italians head.

Feliciano let out a content sigh and wrapped his arms around Ludwig.

"You know Feli, we should get up and go have breakfast"

Feliciano grumbled an "ok"

-----------

After they had fully woken up and gotten dressed, they both headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Would you like some oatmeal Feli?" The German questioned as he was currently making some.

"Sì grazie!" Feliciano chirped happily.

--------

Once the oatmeal had been served, they happily ate and drank coffee as they made small talk with one another. Feliciano had poured milk into his oatmeal and (he claimed it was good) cinnamon. Ludwig just kept his plain.

"So Luddy! Do want to go for a walk? Its so pretty outside with the snow. Its as if mother nature wants us to go outside"

With a small sigh Ludwig agreed which made Feliciano cheer loudly.

----------

With their stomachs full and the dishes cleaned up, the couple got dressed into coats, as well as gloves and hats to keep warm.

Hands intertwined, they made their outside into the snow filled land.

The couple walked down the road that connected to their house. They didn't have to worry about cars considering that they lived out in the country, a little ways away from other people.

Feliciano looked up as it started to lightly snow. He smiled and stuck out his tongue, trying to catch the snowflakes.

"C'mon Luddy! Do it with me, its fun! I promise" the words were muffled do to his tongue sticking out.

Ludwig let out an exasperated sigh but did as he was told.

Feliciano smiled brightly as he caught a snowflake on his tongue.

"Look look! I did it" he cried gleefully

"Good job Feli" Ludwig smiled softly before concentrating on catching a snowflake.

He frowned. How come this was so hard? Feliciano did it in a minute so how come I can't?

He tried moving to a different spot on the road they were walking on but to his luck, Ludwig tripped on a rock and fell on his face.

Feliciano kneeled down beside his boyfriend.

"Ludwig! Stai bene?!" He asked, concerned.