You Weren't Meant To Die!

You Weren't Meant To Die:

Walking, one step in front of the other, this sun shining down upon me as I look down at the moving pavement beneath me.

I look down with the thought of you in my head, the thought of how alone I was now that you weren't here anymore. How you left me... Abandoned me... Made me stay here, trapped in my grief and self pity.

Blaming myself for all that had happened between us, to you!

I turn the corner of the street, stopping dead in my silent tracks. Tears slowly burn at the corners of eyes and slowly fall, slipping from my eyes and down my rosey red cheeks, glistening in the warm sunlight, my tears becoming more visible to anyone nearby as they fell past the fringe that covered my pale face.

I fall to my knees.

Putting my hands over my face as I cry into them.

"Why? Why did you leave me? You were.... Meant to protect me... Be there for me and help me?"

Words were almost inaudible, the hurt inside, causing a lump to form deep down in my throat as I cried.

"You were the one person..... I ever trusted! The one I could never fight with or argue with... My best friend.... Sister... My guardian angel.... And you left me! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!!"

I choke on the forever falling tears, now raising my voice in anger and grief. "I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME?!?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!?! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY TOGETHER!! You weren't meant to die..." The tears continued to fall heavier and heavier, I softly whisper once again...

"You weren't meant to die..."

************************************

I wrote this a long time ago....

Sad yes I know! But I was in one of them moods where I thought I'd express to my friend how I'd feel is she did leave me!

So let me know what you think!

Kisses! Xoxox