Testimony Of Hell (Part 1)

TESTIMONY OF HELL BY 7 COLOMBIAN YOUTHS - Part 1

This is the tremendous testimony of seven Colombian youths who were together taken by Jesus Christ during a prayer

The Bible, the Word of God, is very clear about the subject of heaven and hell. In the following passage, the Lord tells us about two places: heaven and hell, the place of condemnation and the place of salvation. There is no intermediate place. Purgatory does not exist. Limbo does not exist, where men stay for a while after they have departed from earth, before they go to heaven. The Bible is very clear about this..

"The beggar died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried, and while suffering tortures in hell, he looked up and from a distance saw Abraham with Lazarus in his bosom. So he called out, 'Father Abraham, take pity on me and send Lazarus to dip his fingertip in water and cool my tongue, for I am tormented in this fire.'But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that you enjoyed the good things in your lifetime while Lazarus had the bad things; now he is being comforted here but you are suffering anguish. Besides, there is a great chasm fixed between you and us, so that those who want to cross from here to you are unable; neither can they cross from your side to us.'" (Luke 16:19)

THE ENCOUNTER WITH THE LORD JESUS

Everything started at approximately 10am. We were praying and were prepared to go out on a picnic later that day. Suddenly, a very bright white light shone through one of the windows. When the light appeared, we were all immediately baptized with the Holy Spirit, and we began to speak in tongues.

When it happened, we were all astonished and fascinated by what we saw. The glorious light illuminated the entire room. It was much brighter than the light of the sun. In the middle of the light we saw a host of angels dressed in white. The angels were very beautiful, tall, and very handsome.

In the middle of the angels we saw an amazing sight-the figure of a Man. The image was of a Special Being, a Man dressed in a pure white mantle and robe, whose hair resembled gold threads. We could not see His face because of the brilliance of the light; however, we could see a gold sash across His chest with gold lettering that read, "King of kings and Lord of lords." He had pure gold sandals on His feet, and His beauty was without equal. When we saw Him, we all fell to our knees.

Then we began to hear His voice. It was extraordinary and wonderful; every word penetrated our hearts like a double-edged sword, just as is written in the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12). He spoke to us in very simple yet powerful words. We audibly heard Him say to us, "My little children, don't be afraid. I am Jesus of Nazareth. I have visited you to show you a mystery, so you can reveal it and tell it to towns, nations, cities, churches, and every place. Where I tell you to go, you will go, and where I tell you not to go, you will not go."

The Holy Bible, the Word of God, says in Joel 2:28, "It shall come to pass after this that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh. Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions." These are the times that God is preparing for all people.

DECENT INTO HELL

Then something strange happened. A rock appeared in the middle of the room. The Lord, who was with us, made us get on the rock. It was about eight inches above the floor. Then a large hole appeared in the floor. It was a huge, black, terrifying hollow or cavern. We fell on the rock and began descending through the hole in the floor. The hole was dark, and led to the center of the earth.

While in the gloomy darkness, we were very scared! We were so afraid that we said to the Lord, "Lord, we don't want to go there! Don't take us to that place Lord! Take us out of here Lord!" The Lord answered us in a very beautiful and tender voice, "This experience is necessary so you can see and tell others."
We were in a horn-shaped tunnel. We started to see shadows, demons and figures moving about. We kept going deeper and deeper. In just a matter of seconds, we felt emptiness and great fear.