Chappy Chappy

(Yeah, I did just title this chappy chappy)

Your P.O.V

So, I had to get food so I didn't starve, now didn't I. Might as well go to IHOP, it was pretty close. Not that I didn't love my fans, but I was just really tired from the move yesterday, and I kinda hoped I didn't meet to many.

*Time skippy skip to Ross' wifu, IHOP!* (Btw you be vlogging as you get ready and stuff)

I get to a table rather quickly and start vlogging my eating.

I had just finished eating, when a large group of teens walked into the restaurant, and spotted me.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S Y/C/N," (your channel name, your main channel) One of the girls screamed.

After signing some papers and taking some pictures with the girls, they all left. (Yeah, I was lazy, just make up what happened!!!!!)

I paid the bill and got up to leave. As I opened the door, a man with brown curly hair bumped into me. Why did he look so familiar?

"Oh I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was go- hold on, ARE YOU Y/C/N," he yelled as he helped me up.

I smiled. "Yeah, the one and only," I did jazz hands. I then realized where I knew the guy from It was THE Skydoesminecraft! "Oh my gosh! You're Skydoesminecraft!"

"You watch me?!! Oh my god! I'm so sorry for fangirling, but I am like, your biggest fan EVER!!!!!"

"I didn't know you watched me! That's epic!" I add.

"Heh, I guess, hey, do you wanna join me for lunch?"

"Um, I can't, I just finished eating and I need to get home and do some recording and shit, sorry, but hey, here's my number so we can keep in touch, I mean, if it's ok with you that is."

"OH MY GOD YASS!!! Oh, erm, I mean, heh, yeah, that's fine! Maybe you can work at the offices with us now that you live here in Bellevue," Adam yelled excitedly.

"We'll see, well, talk to ya later Adam!"

"Bye Y/N! Talk to you later!"

As I walked away, I heard a cheer from Adam and smiled. I didn't watch much of his channel, considering I had so little free time, but when I did get a chance, it was who I watched! I haven't been able to watch his videos in about a year sadly, I was just too busy! Oh well, now's my chance to get to know him!

I got home and began wondering what Max was thinking about now. Wow, I missed that douche.

Max's P.O.V

As I walked up to the IHOP with Ross, TimTim, John (Barney) and Michael (Red), Adam ran up to us squealing.

"Woahs, what's wrongs Adam," the dirts said.

"GUYS! I JUST MET Y/C/N!!!! AND SHE GAVE ME HER NUMBER!!!!!!!"

Ross' jaw dropped. Adam always told us he was y/c/n's biggest fan, which he was, but I bet you anything that he was her second.

"WHAAAAA??????" Ross screamed. Personally, I just didn't watch youtube. I just liked editing videos, so I just got a table for us and waited for everyone to stop fangirling.

I wondered if Adam was going to have her join the offices. I really hope not, I don't need someone else teasing me.