chapter two

It was already too late to hand in the forms the teachers had given to me secretly. We were meant to get permission from the manager of the volleyball team. I guess it failed because they were too scared to face me.

Satsuki and I walked back to her house, talking casually. Her jacket was tied to her waist and her hair was up into a ponytail. I stare at her silky brown hair.

"Daiyu," Satsuki calls out to me, picking out a grape from the bowl. "Why are you so quiet?"

"Quiet?" I tilt my head in confusion. Satsuki turned, her fringe covering her eyes. "How so?"

"You haven't talked since two minutes ago," she complains jokingly, trying to hug me.

I widen my eyes, staring down at her chest. So huge! I scream in my head, trying to calm down. Satsuki pounces on me, tickling sides.

"Stop it!" I squeal, tears of joy falling down from my face. I drop the pillow I was hugging and try to escape.

"Gotcha!" Satsuki cries, holding my arms in one hand whilst tickling. "Afraid this watermelon will tickle you?"

"You're killing me!" I laugh, grabbing for the door of her room. "Hahaha!"

"I want cola!" Satsuki suggests, letting go.

KABAM.

"Satsuki!" I scold, since she dropped me so lightly. Her eyes twinkled and her mouth grins ear to ear. "How dare you-"

I stare up, seeing a chocolate haired boy walk past, completely frozen as our eyes lock. Blushing in embarrassment, I turn, backing a little.

"S-Sorry," I mutter under my breath which he didn't quite catch.

"Excuse me?" He snaps coldly, his eyes showing lifeless brown eyes. "Say sorry!"

"I-I did, erm..." I swiftly look back at Satsuki, her mouth dropping. "Sorry."

"Who's this?" The man boldly grabs my raised hand and points at me. I gulp.

"This is my friend, Daiyu."

"Daiyu?" His eyes were back at mine, narrowing into slits. "Sounds familiar."

"Familiar?" I whisper to Satsuki. She shrugs, poking her tongue.

"Who knows."

~*~*~*

FAMILIAR, EH?!?!?! HAHAHa