2

Ezra's POV

"The warriors will be there in two days Alpha Ryan, get your pack prepared to train the hardest you've ever trained, alpha Mooney is possibly the best trainor in the world."

"Thanks Elder Wilden, I will get prepared"

Logan's POV

"I fly like paper, get high like planes if you catch me at the border I can-" the beginning of paper planes by M.I.A. was cut off with a phone call from Elder Wilden.

"Hello this is Alpha Logan Mooney, from the Mountain Warrior pack, how can I help you Elder Wilden?"

"Yes hello Alpha Mooney, we need you and your pack to head over to the Blue Moon pack, they seem to be having trouble with rouges, I need you there in two days, Alpha Ryan is expecting you to train his pack, so be ready."

"Of course Elder Wilden, thank you for informing me." And with that he hung up.

"Girls! Drop your pickles and get up here!" I heard five pairs of feet running up the stairs into my office.

"Wassup Logan?" one if the twins, Casey, asked.

"We've got a 403 ladies, rogues spotted in the Blue Moon pack, we leave tomorrow, go get packed!" they left and soon I was packed and ready for bed.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Tell me what you guys think, I hope you like it so far!