Chapter 8

Louis' Pov

A loud ring was my wake up call in the middle of the afternoon. I had fallen asleep while reading. I groaned loudly, rolling over and squinting at the bright screen of my iPhone 5 to see who was calling.

"Hey baby," I greeted, not being able to keep the smile that grew on my lips.

"Lou!" she squealed, making me smile more. "I'm having a party tonight and I want you to go!"

I thought for a second before nodding and standing up out of bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Of course," I replied, "What time?"

"Umm... How about 2 hours?"

My eyes quickly darted to the alarm clock next to my bed to check the time. It was five now. "Sure, I'll be there."

Jessica screamed excitedly, and I had to pull the phone from my ears, a chuckle escaping me. "Okay I have to go set up then! Bye baby. Love you!"

"I love you too." I smiled and hung up after she did, going to take a shower.

~

Clara's Pov

I say on my bed, legs crossed and my laptop sitting on my lap. I was currently scrolling through the many dance studios in London, looking for one that was even remotely close to where I lived.

I felt my phone start to vibrate beside me and I waited a minute to finish reading details on a class before picking it up. It was a text from my two best friends, the two I had stayed in contact with when I ran off.

Belle: party tonight, anyone in?

Liv: sureeee!

Me: yeah sure, what time does it start?

My thumbs tapped quickly at the screen. I had no clue how I was such a fast typer, just practice I guess.

Belle: I think 7ish .. Ill pick everyone up

Liv: I'm excited!

Me: me too!

I set my phone down, going to the bathroom to start getting ready. I had taken a shower this morning, so there was no need to take another one.

I picked up my phone again and clicked on the music app. It came up on my playlist titled 'Getting Ready'. I put the music list on shuffle and went to text Isabelle and Olivia back.

Me: dressy or casual?

Belle: I'm going with dressy. Someone else just invited me and told me to bring friends :p

Liv: so should I wear a dress or something?

Belle: ya!

I started to heat up my curling iron and while I waited for it to reach high heat, I brushed out my hair and pinned it up into sections to make it easier to curl.

For makeup I put on some long-lasting foundation, liquid eyeliner in a winged out line, a little eyeliner on my water line, eyeshadow, and dark mascara. Next, I curled back my hair and sprayed on hairspray.

Perfect.

Now for the outfit. It took me a while to decide what to wear. I was sure this was going to be one of those parties where there was heavy music and drinking; so I went with a somewhat short dress that reached my thighs. It was dark blue and had a sweetheart neckline. It fit my body perfect, hugging my hips but leaving some to the imagination as well. I then plucked out a simple pair of gold cross earrings and poked them in my earlobes.

I chose a pair of nude heels, slipped them on and grabbed my phone off of the charger, putting my stuff in a little clutch and walking downstairs.

As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs, the doorbell rang and I went to answer the door.

There stood my two best friends, and I almost burst into happy tears. I hadn't seen them since I came home and I wasn't home for a year on top of that.

After all the excited squeals and group hugs, five minutes later, we had all calmed down.

I observed what my two gorgeous besties were wearing. I loved both of their outfits.

Olivia had on a skin-tight light pink dress with black straps and black wedges. She had on a black and gold necklace with little triangles and a black and gold studded clutch. Her dark hair was waved and slightly messy but in a perfect way. Her eye makeup was dark and she was sporting a bright red lip which looked amazing on her.

Belle had on a more daring look and ever though I would never be able to pull it off; I loved it. She wore a short black dress with a sort of cheetah/lace bodice that showed her black bandeau under. She wore a black mustache ring and a cross bracelet. Her boots went to her ankles and were gold studded. Her makeup was dark, with light lips to even it out which added a perfect contrast that I loved.

"Girllll! You look awesome!" Belle squealed, clapping her hands.

I blushed and did a little twirl, "Thank you! So do you too!"

"Let's get going!" Liv said excitedly, taking my hand and yanking me out the door before another word could be said.

~ 10 minutes later ~

After ten minutes of singing, gossiping, yelling, and laughing, we rolled up to the house the party was at. We were in a pretty nice neighborhood, you could tell because of the expensive cars and huge houses that bordered the oak lined streets.

The party was already in full swing, teenagers laughing out in the perfectly cut front lawn and sipping on 'soda' from red plastic cups. The music could be heard from the outside, blaring from the large speakers. I wondered who house this was... and who in the hell would let their child through a party like this?

The three of us walked up to the door, not bothering to ring the bell because it would be pointless over the deafening music.

I took a glance around the room. What time this party start again? Not even thirty minutes ago and people were already falling over drunk.

The three of us would drink tonight. We were legal after all, but I highly doubted we'd get drunk.

We made our way to the kitchen and were all handed a cup. I sniffed it and scrunched up my nose. Whatever this was, it sure was strong. I sipped a little of it and made a face as the burning sensation ran down my throat. Ew. I set it down and looked back at my friends.

"Hey guys, lets go dance!" Belle suggested, and we nodded, joining her on the dance floor.

We all screamed as 'Die Young' by Ke$ha came on. This was our best friend song, it always had been, always will be. Nearing the end of the song, I felt Liv nudge me in the side. I glared down at her playfully and rolled my eyes, assuming she was just being silly. Then I noticed her focused on something a few feet away from me. I turned to see what she was looking at and blushed.

There stood Louis.

a/n : probably will update tomorrow , love you all :)

PS - I will post their outfits with the next chapter :)