Riddles

You can message to ask questions to try to figure out these riddles. As I heard 

1-  There is a house in the woods and a man is very specific about what he will bring into the house. For example he has books, but no pages.  He has a pool but no water. He has a roof but no ceiling. What can go into the house?

2-  Poor people have it, rich people need it, if you eat it you die. What is it?

3-  If I drink, I die. If i eat, I am fine. What am I?

4- What is the longest word in the dictionary

5-   What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?

6-  What has 4 eyes but can't see?

7-  A house has 4 walls. All of the walls are facing south, and a bear is circling the house. What color is the bear?

8-   A man was driving his truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. Up ahead, a woman was crossing the street. How did he see her?

9-  You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you make the line longer?

10-  Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?

11-  If a blue house is made out of blue bricks, a yellow house is made out of yellow bricks and a pink house is made out of pink bricks, what is a green house made of?