Chapter 7-A Clemontic Encounter

It's Monday again, so I get out of bed and slowly got dressed. Frogadier is doing okay, it just can't battle for the week. I have my breakfast, which is 3 packages of poptarts. Dawn has half of a packege. We leave for the bus after that.

The bus is fun, as I sit with Clemont who is telling me about how annoying Bonnie is. He asks me to meet him at the park after school to hang. I can do it, so we will do that later. The rest of the day is pretty boring. There is a bit of - tension between Misty and Serena. James and I keep finding out about each other.

Clemont's POV

Right after school gets out, I rush to the park with my new invention! At the park, I wait for a bit, and then Ash shows up. He walks toward me and we have our awesome handshake.

"What is it you wanted to show me?" He asks.

"Heh heh heh! The future is now thanks to science. Clemontic gear on! I thought I should do an invention for this year's Region High School Tournament, or RHST. I call it, the Run-Faster-While-Conserving-Stamina-Shoes-2000! It makes you run faster without losing stamina."

"WOW! SCIENCE IS SO AMAZING."

"But the name should be more original, big brother!" My little sister, Bonnie, shouts from behind me. This startles me, and I drop the shoes.

"Bonnie, why did you startle me like that! And why are you not at home!"

"I was bored, so I went for a walk. I saw you and heard you say the name and I couldn't resist!

"Uhhh, guys is it supp-"

"Don't sneak up on me like that! You know how I get!"

"Guys umm, I don't think-"

"Well, you should be more aware of your surroundings!"

"GUYS!!!!" Ash shouts!

"Huh," me and Bonnie say in sync!

"Are your shoes supposed to be doing that?" He says as he points to my shoes which have steam billowing out of it.

"OH CRAP!"

"I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER THING EXPLODE IN MY FACE!" Bonnie shouts as she kicks the shoes into the skatepark area of this park.

"DANG IT!" I shout as I run after my shoes, but I almost can't catch up. "C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON!" I chant as I run after my shoes. I catch the shoes, but then I fall in to the skating area. I start to get u-BOOOOOM! My shoes explode!

When the smoke cloud clears, I see that I'm on top of someone! To make it even better, that someone happens to be a girl! OH COME ON! I look at the girl and she looks asleep. Did I knock her out?  I look at her features. She is kind of skinny with beautiful long blonde hair, a shade similar to mine. As I am looking at her, she opens her eyes, which are a majestic blue color like mine! It is so tempting to just- OH CRAP I FORGOT SHE IS AWAKE! I jump off of her and hear some laughing behind me. I turn to see Ash and Bonnie laughing. In Bonnie's hand I see a camera! Did she tape all of this? OH CRAP! SHE'LL NEVER LET ME FORGET ABOUT THIS! I turn back to the girl I was ... laying on. She is really struggling getting up!

"I'm really sorry about this," I explain as I blush very hard! "Do need help? I'm Clemont, by the way!"

"I think I got it! Thanks for the offer! I'm Korrina!" She says! Beautiful name, voice, and face!  I feel my nose tingly, and I go to scratch it. Hmmm. Unusual! I look back to see Korrina still struggling to get up.