Chapter 3

Hopes POV

"Hey sweetie it's time for you to get up, you don't want to be late for your first day of school!" My mom said as she shook be a little.
"Ugh mom I'm up... I'm up!" I said as I got out of bed.
It's the first day of my senior year and I can't believe it's my last year of school. I'm kind of scared because I'm so use to wear my nerdy clothes but this year I won't be.
After I took my shower,brush my teeth and wash my face, and did my make up I went to my closet to get my new clothes. I laid them down on the bed and picked the one I wanted.

I put on my white long sleeve crop top and some white hight waisted Jean with rips in them. I also but on my black jean jacket and my black choker. I took out my black shiny pointed high heels and my black book bag. I went back to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun.
I grabbed my phone a headed downstairs to kiss my mom goodbye.

"Alright mom I'm leaving now."I said as I gave her a kiss.
" ok baby I will see u later and u look nice!"
"Thank you and love u bye!"
"Love You too!" She yelled as I walked out the house.
I took my keys out of my bag and hopped I'm my gold jeep.

*School*
It's kind of weird coming back to school wearing my new clothes. Everyone has been looking at me and a few boys have tried to get me number but I wasn't having it. The bell ringed for first block but I was kind of late because I was a my locker and people kept coming up to me. As I was walking to first block I bumped into this not a fell on my face.
"Ouch that hit so fucking bad" I said as I tried to get up.
"My bad ma let me help you up."
"Thank you so much. I'm sorry about bumping into you but my name is Alex." I said as I grab his hand to help me up.
"My name is Rayshawn I just moved here from New York.
"Yeah I see cause the way you talk it's cute. I said trying not to blush.

"Thank you but I wanted to know where Mrs.Nacts room is at. He said as he smiled with his pearly white teeth.
"Oh I can show you I actually have that class. Let's go before we get into more trouble than we already are.