Prologue

"After the beast, We shan't let the fae get away this time",commanded a man with piercing green eyes,jet black hair and a blazing torch in one hand and a cross bow in the other. A crowd began to form on the out skirts of the small village in Ireland. The men of the village holding any shape, form, or size of any weapon they could get their hands on. " No", a young girl sixteen years of age screeched."He is just a young lad, he means ye no harm, she said as she scrambled towards the towering man."Please,father he did not do anything, he is just a child",the young girl pleaded to the man, Jonathan Grimm, as tears stained her face. Jonathan Grimm looked down at the girl, studying every feature of the girls face. Her forest green eyes sparkling through her tears looking up at him expectantly, her hair as dark as the night sky except for the exception of one strand of her wild curly hair that seemed to glow in the moonlight from how white the lone strand was."Aislinn, how far you have strayed, I can no longer call you a child of mine, for pure wickedness has taken her away", Jonathan stated emotionless as he cleaved her away from. He looked up at the man and said,"Take this beast out of my sight, take her and burn her as the witch she is." "No, father, father please! She screamed as the men took her away to burn. "The rest of you with me, we shall hunt down the fae before it corrupts anymore innocent children." As the night grew colder smoke filled the air, fire lit the night sky, and with it came screams of pain, fear, and betrayal of a child; and with it came the howls of a creature deep within the woods. A howl so frightening, yet whoever heard felt a piercing sadness enter their hearts.