Hi, how are you?

Are you there? Can you hear me? Yes, I'm talking to you, the one reading right now.

Ah, sorry. I've not introduced myself. I'm Isaac, and you're the most stunning person I've ever seen.

Maybe that was too much, but I do not usually get a lot of visitors, you know? It's nice to have company from time to time. And since you know my name, maybe you can tell me yours? Or better not, I don't like attaching myself to good things that end fast.

Well, how was your day? I hope not to be too nosy, maybe you can get upset ... But do not close the novel, please. You can't imagine how awful it is not to have antone to talk to. You are alone with your thoughts, which eat you slowly.

Okay okay, I'm digressing. I better tell you a little more about me. I'm 19 and I really do not care how old you are, there is no age for love. That reminds me of a couple of poems. Do you like poems? I love them, the author reflects his or her feelings in a profound way and that makes you think.

You're a little serious, smile a little. Come on, do not leave me hanging. If not, I'll look like an idiot. There! You're beautiful, and that's a beautiful smile that everyone deserves to see. Don't forget this little tip from your friend Isaac. Many people hide this sort of thing, perhaps because they are unsure or are going through a bad time.

But can you tell me whatever you want. Listening is one of my long list of qualities ... Do not think badly eh, there's a lot of perverts out there and I am not one of them. What are you good at? Surely many things, you look like someone capable of doing many things. Uh huh, right. Before you say you can't do anything in particular stop there because that's a lie. I know, you know and we all know. Everyone knows how to stand out in one way or another. Perhaps you draw well, you do some sport or play an instrument.

We all have that little hidden talent.

Have you ever been told you have the most beautiful eyes on earth? Surely yes, so in case you haven't been told today, you have the most beautiful eyes on earth. Some people say that mine are pretty, but no comparison with yours, or those of many people. For example, actors often have beautiful eyes.

Blue, green, honey, hazel and many more that I love, but I don't love anything more than I love you.

Sorry, maybe I'm exaggerating, we just met, you know. Do you believe in love at first sight? I'm just being very cheesy ... Agh, it's very complicated. I look like the protagonist of those really cheesy films they show on weekends. Please do not take that impression of me.

You know? You're one of the few people to whom I've opened myself to. I tend to be very shy, and that's a defect that I would like to fix. Are you shy? The thing is that I find it hard to be myself when meeting someone new. They have to earn my trust first. Because then there are people who do bad things, who do bad things to you. You shouldn't be either overconfident or too distrustful. An intermediate term.

One moment, you have a lock of hair on the face. Move it away so everyone can see how pretty you are. The truth is that I love your hair, it is a beautiful color. My hair is a mixture of blond and brown. I think that has no name, but maybe I can come up with one myself... I better stop this nonsense, unless it makes you laugh. Then I'll do all the stupid things you want.

By the way, where are you from? I'm from a place with a rather odd name, I do not think you'll know it so I will not even mention it. I'm sure where you live is beautiful, it is surely in my list of countries to visit. Australia, England, United States, France, Italy, Peru, Argentina... I have a lot and yours must me there.

Have you traveled a lot? And if not, where would you like to travel? Most people would love to see the world, and I'll be glad to travel with you, you're very good company. The only bad thing is that I get dizzy, it's horrible. Even in rollercoasters.

Suddenly changing the subject, I think I'm falling for you. I hope you like me a little more than when you started reading. That means that you like to read. What is your favorite book? Mine is The Hobbit. It sounds very freaky, but I don't care. Because what matters is what you think yourself and not what others think. I also love the movies, and Lord of the Rings. But without a doubt, my favorite movie is V for Vendetta. I think it's spectacular and I never get tired of seeing it. If you have not seen it, I recommend it 100%. And what is your favorite movie? Surely one of love. Just kidding, you do not have to like those ones, well, what is it? I'm sure I'll like it.

I like you too, by the way. I'll leave this here.

Oh no, we are coming to the end. God, I hate endings. They are the worst, what do I do now? First of all, thank you for this precious time you spent with me, it was great.

You know, it annoys me. Now you're going to close the novel, you will forget me. Because I disappear when you close it, and that hurts me. It hurts a lot. But it hurta more no longer talking to you anymore, and I've fallen for you. Yes, I might sound like an idiot and incredibly sheesy, but a girl who knows how to listen and keep quiet to focus on me, and also as beautiful as you, I assure you has my unconditional love.

Damn, it's hard. But now, it no longer depends on me, now it depends on you. Save the memory of this little conversation with me, okay? I'm not going to forget, I promise. Now you must promise the same to me.

Bye,

Isaac.