OneShot

Peepers sighed as he sat down on a burnt up log, tears starting to drizzle down his eye head. head. Depression hit his lonely heart and embarrassment hit his very soul.
About seven days ago, Peepers had been fired from his old "master," Lord Hater. He had screwed up majorly. Hater requested to get a ring for his soon-to-be fiance, but didn't, since he knew that Lord Dominator would reject him. In anger, Lord Hater struck the small assistant in the pupil and yelled out the haunting two words... "YOU'RE FIRED!!!" Ever since that happened, Peepers was kicked out of the air ship and stranded on the planet in which held the fake immortal ring.

Peepers looked down at the long drop below the cliff he was sitting near.
No one cared about me anyway,
he thought, tears dropping onto his clothes as he closed his eye and turned to looked behind himself. Peepers saw no one insight. Only a small shrub bouncing in the dead planet.
What if... What if I ended it. . I would never live a life of starvation and live happily finally and at peace.
The more Peepers thought, the more he felt that plumiting to his death would solve everyone's problems. After all, hater made it clear that he was the problem.
Peepers got up from the burnt, tree stump and looked down at the cliff and saw that there were several spikes, a small creek that lead to a watering hole nearby, and large boulders that just screamed at him to join them.
Peepers' eye widned as he glimpsed down. What a dangerous fall, he thought to himself as he turned around and looked to see if anyone was there.
There was still no one in sight.

Perhaps... Peepers thought hard, This is for the best... Lord Hater would be happy! So wouldn't the others! The watchdogs wouldn't care if I was gone. And Sylvia wouldn't come after me. Perhaps... I should... Jump... And end my suffering...
Peepers sighed and closed his eye ad he moved foreward towards the edge and felt wobbly.
This is it, he thought as he moved one more step foreward to his death.
Suddenly, he opened his eye and saw that he wasn't falling. He then looked around his hips and saw two orange arms wrapped tightly around his body.
Peepers turned around and gasped. It was his "enemy," Wander.
"WHAT THE HAY DO YA THINK YOU ARE DOIN'!?" he shouted in a shaky and worried sob; tears drowning Wander's black eyes.
"Wander... I..." Peepers teared up and looked at Wander. "I... I thought this was the right th-thing to do..." he sobbed hard after he said this to the orange creature.
Wander sighed and removed Peepers' helmet and threw down the cliff. Peepers gasped, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"
Wander looked at Peepers and shook his head, "Hater told me he got rid of you. I came here to find you. I was worried sick, Peepers!" he sobbed and hugged the small eye man and grabbed his head.
"Don't ever do that again!" Wander sobbed and place his forehead ontop of the other's upper eye lid. Peepers nodded and sobbed onto Wander's chest and hugged him tightly.
"I won't..." he sobbed silently, repeating his words again and again.

After an hour of hugging and sobbing, Wander smiled at the small eye man.
"Ya know what, Peeps? Ya should join me! Since you don't work for that dumb hater anymore! How about it?" Wander asked cheerfully, stroking the other's back with a comforting and assuring smile.
Peepers smiled and nodded, "as long as Sylvia doesn't fight me, then of course. I will take your offer. It-it is better than nothing."
Wander smiled and hugged Peepers tightly and kissed Peepers' uppers eyelid and smiled shyly with a small blush.
Peepers' white core blushed a bright red as he blinked in awe. All wonder could do was chuckle a little. Peepers sighed and hugged the orange creature tightly as he blushed brighter.
"I won't leave as long as you dont leave me~," Peepers blushed and cooed. Wanders smirked and kissed Peepers' upper eyelid again and sighed happily.
"DEAL!"