1 - Full of Talent

Everyone has talent, whether it be useful or not. Some prosper, while others do not. Many people even have multiple talents.

Xavier Flo was a pianist. Most of his days were spent in his room playing. On top of that, he was very good at playing. Usually, he played one of the songs he wrote. All of his songs had lyrics, but since his singing was poor, he asked his friends to sing them. On the days that none of Xavier's friends were free, he asked his younger sister to sing. His sister was a good singer, and she could play guitar. Xavier's family was a musical family, indeed. His mother, Juli Flo, could play the trumpet, his father, Phil Flo, could play the drums, and his sister, Lily Flo, could play the guitar. They made a band together, and made songs, but sometimes Xavier created his own songs. Their band was called Flox, with Juli on trumpet, Phil on the drums, and Lily on the vocals. They were well known by everyone around the world. During their first live concert, February 5, 2003, the band consisted of five members. Two years later, one of the band members quit. The bass player, Kyle Davids, had quit because he complained about how the fans liked Lily the most. Kyle was Xavier's friend, and he never seemed to like Lily. He always said she was the most popular in the band, and he eventually had enough of it. That left the band with four members. Six years later, in April 17, 2009, something tragic occurred. Viktor Flo, one of the members of Flox, and the brother of Xavier, had been murdered.

The band was preparing for a live concert, and Viktor was late, as usual. After five minutes of waiting, Phil called him. Viktor never picked up, and Flox went on-stage without him. After the performance, they realized Viktor never showed up. The family went home, wondering what had happened to Viktor. The next day, while Lily was watching the morning news, she heard that the body of a young man had been found near the location of Flox's concert. Lily looked at the television to see a picture of Viktor's face on the screen. Lily ran to Xavier's room and told him to come quickly. When Xavier came down, he heard the woman on the news talking about Flox. He sat on the couch and started watching the news, thinking they were going to talk about the concert.

"Flox had been waiting to go on-stage, and ended up making fans wait longer than expected when one of the members, Viktor Flo, didn't show. The band ended up going on stage without Viktor, and the show went on. While the concert was still going on, police were called to a nearby location, but it wasn't a complain about the loud noise. Viktor Flo, age 27, had been found dead in an alleyway very close to Flox's concert."

Xavier looked at Lily, who was on the verge of tears. Xavier proceeded to call his parents and tell them what had happened. Phil and Juli hurried home after hearing the news. The family was devastated, because of the news. The killer was never found, and the band was down to three members. A month after Viktor was murdered, Xavier wrote a song in his honor. Xavier went to Viktor's room, while no one else was in the home, and set up his piano. He then put a camera on the desk in front of him, and began recording himself playing the song. "I am making this video to honor my brother, Viktor. My brother was a huge role model for both my sister and I. So, I have written a song for him." Xavier started to play, but stopped, all of a sudden. In the desk where the camera was sitting, he saw a piece of paper sticking out. When Xavier looked at it, he saw it was a song his brother had written. The piece was called, "Lovely Family." Xavier began crying, and looked at the camera. He wiped his tears and cleared his throat, putting the music on the piano. He then began playing the song Viktor had written, while singing the lyrics. After finishing, he said a few words, and ended the video. Before posting the video, he showed his family. The next day he posted it on YouTube, and titled the video, "Lovely Family - By Viktor Flo."