Year 1 . Day 1 . Page 1 .

God, gotta love school pictures right? Nothing says welcome back to school like "tilt your head, lift your chin and square your damn shoulders". (In case you were wondering, picture an awkward ear-touching shoulder clown grin with evil eyes)) And you'll pretty much have how I looked today. Ugh. So I guess this isnt gonna make much sense without tiny bits of backgrounds on people. Fake names of course. . . Ill do those eventually.  Actually. Ill do the first few now. 

Sam : she's gorgeous. Whether or not she actually sees it. She has super long gorgeous hair, and when she uses koolaid to dye it, it actually looks good. She has her own set of friends, comepletely different from me. She's a follower. I'm not sure if thats a weakness or a strength. She's completely honest with me. (Whether or not thats actually the truth...) Shes probably the closest thing to one of my best friends. 

Dalia : also gorgeous. She has her own set of friends again. (Seeing a pattern?) Is incredibly popular but will never ever admit it. Christian. Again, closest thing I have to a best friend.

Khloe : New to our school last year. I was one of the first people who introduced myself, and attempted  to introduce her around. (I kinda ended up insulting everyone).. Christian. She's now the most popular or close to the most popular girl from our school, merging into highschool where she's sure to thrive. Friendly to everyone. Problem? She seems to have forgotten me, and spends 99.9% of her time with Dalia's friend circle. Rejected? I think yes.

Brenna :  She is about as real and down to earth as it gets. Funny and totally awesome. Hangs with the guys (jealous) and has no problem doing it. (eww dirty thought make it stahp) . .  Again, closest thing to my best friend. 

Austin : He is the kind of person you wish you knew. He says hes in love with me. 6 months. There will be plenty on that. He is a perfect gentleman and the smartest person I know. Oh, and his eyes could make you melt. 

So with those said. The first five bigger roles in my life. Ill add more often . Dont worry. Today.. oh my.

I got out of the car, said all that polite shit your supposed to say when you get out of someones car, and continued on with Sam into the highschool. There was a bunch of international student signs everywhere and *discreetly avoiding any stares or awkwardness* continued into our locker area. See, I had never been to the school before, I was away on vacation, and Sam got it for me. So here, a mentally retarded monkey ape trying to open her locker with the rest of Sam's friends and her looking at me like I had three heads. *Adjusts 3rd heads ponytail* . People sometimes. It took me a while to set up said locker. But I DID eventually do it. So anyone sitting there *is anyone actually sitting there 0.0* laughing at my pathetic ass becuase - yeah ok. *Fast forwards through awkward photos* And now I'm sitting in homeroom. Get this. My homeroom teacher (also my socials teacher) Is the kind of guy that wears seaseme street characters on his shirt, is gay and has a beard. He's cool with us using phones, ipods in class and even gave us the wifi codes to everything. Yepp. I also have Austin and Brenna in this class, so I guess you could say I was pretty happy.

Later after all our orientation assemblies and arrangements, I was on my way back to my locker when Austin came up behind me and may or may not have hugged me from behind and (wouldnt let me go get my stuff )) but awww . 

And last but not least. On my way out, I go to say hey to Khloe who I havent seen since mid-summer. I open my arms and she comes up to me and-- walks right by me to go talk to Dalia's group of friends. FML.