True Desire

Chapter 1: Weird lady

It was a sunny, bright, cheerful morning at Fairy Tail when a pink-haired dragonslayer asked a peculiar question: "Hey Luce, what is your true desire?"

'To tell you I love you more than a friend...' Lucy secretly thought, but answered:

"Wha~? How'd you come up with a question like that?" She asked, raising her eyebrow in suspicion.

"Oh well... I was eating in a restaurant and I heard someone say something about true desires..."Natsu quickly lied.

"Oh... Okay,"She sighed."I'm going to Levy-chan."

Natsu watched as she walked towards the petite blunette.

'Phew! That was close! Now am I supposed to use this freaky potion?' Natsu mentally asked, drawing the red-colored vial from his pocket.

Here's what happened before Natsu came to Fairy Tail:

-FLASHBACK-

Natsu and Happy were walking towards the market to buy some fish, when Happy asked a question: "Ne Natsu, isn't it boring today?"

The pink-haired dragonslayer turned his head to look at the furry blue exceed.

"Yeah...very..." He replied, yawning.

"Is it really that boring, young man?" A voice suddenly asked, making Natsu and Happy flinch.

"Where are you? And who are you?" Natsu demanded, getting into defense position as Happy hid behind him.

"Down here."

Natsu and Happy looked down to see a lady version of Master Makarov, making the furry feline laugh. It wasn't long enough before Natsu began to laugh too. "Hahahhahahhahahahha! She looks like gramps!"

Unfortunately for them, they did not notice the dark aura around the old lady; tick marks began to appear on her head.

Thankfully, the old lady did not lash out on them and was patient.

"Ahem."

This caught Natsu's attention and he stopped laughing. So did Happy.

They looked at each other as if it were a staring contest.

Suddenly, the old woman began to smile.

"You said the day was boring right?" She asked, her smile not fading as her sapphire eyes sparkled with an unknown emotion.

"Yeah..."

Then woman's face turned serious as she began looking around, as if inspecting. Once nobody was looking, she turned to me, and drew a red-colored vial from her pocket and gave it to me.

"You said it's boring, right? What about some mischief?" She whispered, her smile turning into a devious grin and her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Yeah sure!" Natsu said, eager to cause mischief to his fellow guildmates.

She grinned even wider,(if that was possible) like a Cheshire cat's smile.

"This potion has the power to make the person to tell their true desires to you, if you let them drink it."

"Really?" Natsu asked, surprised that a sweet old woman could say something so devious.

"Yes. But this potion will only work once on each person, you better let them drink the potion at the right time." She reminded me sternly. Natsu simply nodded and turned to face Happy, but he was gone! Then Natsu turned to the old woman and found that she was also gone!

'Where is Happy? And who was that old woman?' Questions immediately flooded his head as Natsu went to Fairy Tail, not in the mood to buy fish anymore.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

'I'll have I use this freaky potion...' Natsu thought.

But I have to lure a prey first! Like a ninja! Nin nin!

__________________________________________________________________________

Stellar27princess: Is it bad? If it is, it's me first story so please bear with me...

Natsu and Happy: Aye!

Gray: When am I going to appear?

Erza: Yeah, me too!

Stellar27princess: Wait! Wait! You are going to appear but in the next chapter... And there gonna be Jerza, Gruvia and Nalu... Hehheehhe...

Anyways, thank you for reading my story and I do hope it enjoy it. See on the next chapter! ^_^