The Good Girl & the Porn Star

This story is now called A Good Girls Guide to Dating!!!

**** Its no longer on WattPad, I think the authors might be publishing it check out there social media page and site for more:  twitter.com/Jaye_N_Green www.JayeAndGreen.com

Sean Richards is survivor. After tragedy struck his family, he did  what he had to do to take care of his brother and himself.  But one look  at him and you know he's a bad boy, and a parent's worst nightmare.  From the tattoos to the piercings, he's a walking billboard for trouble  and sex. He's spent the last 5 years as his alter ego, pornstar Xander  Black, and the last thing he's looking to do is complicate his life by  falling in love...until Soraya.Soraya Deal is a good girl, always has  been. She's beautiful, intelligent, with healthy dose of common sense.  And for as long as she could remember, she's played it safe; following  the rules, getting good grades, always coloring inside the lines and  obeying her parents without question. She is the kind of daughter her  parents knew they could depend on and be proud of...until Sean.*This  book contains MATURE CONTENT.  I REPEAT...THERE IS MATURE CONTENT.  If  you are offended by MATURE content, please read no further.

Authors: JayeandGreen