When I say

Cody crashes into Shady's barn as he was taking his morning flying. He looks at Cody with a surprised face which quickly turned into a angered face. Cody rubs his head and looks up at the angered satyr with an innocent smile.

"What In tarnation are you doing!?"
"I was doing my morning flying!"
"And you crash into my barn act'n like its a target!?"
"I lost control!"
"This is the 3rd time Me and my family had to fix the barn...meet me at 6 pm...your getting a punishment..."

Cody eyes widen and he looks up at Shady with a straight face.

"A punishment!? No fair! I just got these wings and Kittycat got hers this morning and in two minutes she was soaring like hurricane Dusty!"
"That's not my concern that she learned how to fly in two minutes...my concern is that you made a huge whole in our roof!"
"Ugh...fine! I'll come to the stupid punishment..."
"At 6pm..."
"Ya whatever..."

Cody flys out and Shady does a small smirk and starts working on the roof.

It was 6pm and Cody does a good but sluggish landing. He walks up to Shady's door and knocks on it. Shady's head pops out the door and he looks at Cody. Cody walks in and it was a bit dark. He hears clopping sounds and a click making the lights turn on. Cody looks behind himself and sees Shady with a kinky smile. There was folded clothing in his arms as he gives it to Cody. Cody looks up at Shady.

"What is this?"
"Maid suit."
"What!? I'm not wearing this!"
"Part of the punishment...or..."

Shady grabs Cody by the shirt bringing up his fist. Cody's ears flatten as he shuts his eyes tightly.

"I can beat you to a pulp for busting my roof for the 3rd time."
"Ok ok! I'll put on the suit..."

Shady lets go of Cody's shirt and sits on a table waiting. As Cody steps into the bathroom, he looks at the maid suit and blushes.

"Can't believe I'm doing this..."

He puts on the girly underwear making it tight around the sack and squeezing the tip. He grunts and groans as it gets tighter.

"Every thing a'right in there?"
"U-uh huh..."

Shady smirks and waits. The gray neko comes out blushing deeply with embarrassment looking at the satyr laughing at him. Shady walks up to Cody putting a collar with a leash on him. Shady pulls it making Cody walk to him.

"Down on your knees...", goes Shady in command. Cody drops to his knees as he was face to face with the satyr's throbbing shaft as it lightly hits the tip of Cody's nose. Shady smirks as Cody gulps making his Adam's apple jump.

"Suck it... And you'll stop when I say..." Shady yanks the leash making Cody's nose press against Shady's shaft.
"Got it..."
"Y-yes sir..."
"And you can only speak when I say..."
"Y-yes sir..."

Cody opens his mouth and moves his mouth towards Shady's shaft. He closes his eyes and begins his duty. Shady moans deeply and bites his lip. Cody blushes deeply from Shady's moans making a bulge in the maid suit.

....no no no how am I getting hard from this....

Cody uses one hand and strokes the whimpering satyr's cock making Shady moan deeply. The bulge in Cody's suit twitches as it rises up more. Shady clutches his teeth and shoots his warm seed into Cody's mouth. Cody's eyes open widely as he try's not pull back and spit it out.

"Oh my goodness~"
"Mmh..."
"Pull back and stroke it..."

Cody nods and pulls back and strokes Shady's shaft making more of hot semen fly onto Cody's face. Cody turns his face and looks up at Shady still looking embarrassed.

"Good boy... Now go over to that table and bend over..."
"Y-yes sir..."

Cody goes to the table and bends over letting up his tail. Shady smirks and sees the panties on Cody as it starts to tighten up more making Cody rub his legs together letting out a small moan. Shady walks over and slowly pulls down Cody's panties making Cody's member throb. Shady smirks once more and sees the pre cum slowly dripping from Cody's head.

"C-can you stop s-staring and g-get it over wi-AH!"

Shady shoves his finger inside of Cody's anus passing the rectum.

"I didn't say that you could talk now did I?"

Shady yanks the leash making Cody grunt and throw his head back.

"N-no sir you d-didn't!"
"Good boy..."

Shady takes out his finger and guides his shaft at Cody's butt entrance. Shady pushes his Shaft trying to get it through. Cody breathes hard as his heart starts to race.

"W-WAIT!!!"
"What is it slave..."
"Please go g-gentle...please..."
"Fine I'll go gentle on ya..."
"T-thank you..."

Shady works in his shaft into Cody's anus trying to get it through the rectum. Cody's moans loudly and sinks his claws into the table. Shady's shaft shoots through Cody's rectum making Cody roll up his eyes.

"S-SHADY!!!"
"So tight..."

Shady starts to go in and out of the Neko's back door. Cody whimpers as Shady pushes even deeper into Cody's anus. Shady yanks the leash pulling Cody towards him.

"Now you know better not to bust in ta our barn anymore now do you?"
"Y-yes sir! Ah!"

Shady picks up the pace and leans over on top of Cody. Cody digs his claws and scratches up Shady's table. Within every thrust from Shady Cody jumps as Shady goes harder and deeper inside. Cody's tongue hangs out as his member starts to throb. Shaden (Shady's sister...) knocks on the door making Shady stop and look behind himself.

"Hey big bro you in there?"
"Ya hang on just a sec sis..."

He whispers into Cody's ear.

"Ya better be a good neko and act like your cleaning got it..."

Shad yanks on the collar.

"Yes s-sir..."

Shady takes out his shaft and walks over the barn door and opens it. Cody stands up and falls.

"M-my legs feel like jelly, Shady."

Shady shrugs.

"Better think of somethin fast then..."

Shady lets in Shaden and smiles looking at her. Shaden looks at Cody and waves. Cody waves back trying to act like nothing happened to him.

"How's about you get up and give me a hug?"
"M-my legs fell asleep..."
"Oh. Well Shady Granny May wants you to jack some trees a'right?"
"A'right sis see ya."

Shaden walks out of the barn closing it. Shady turns around and looks at the helpless neko. Shady picks up Cody and sits him on the table. Shady pushes himself back inside the whimpering neko anus. Cody grips Shady's shirt and moans loudly. Shady goes faster and deeper inside making Cody cum and scream with ecstasy and throw his head back.

"S-SHADY!~❤️"
"Good boy...but I ain't done yet..."

Shady smirks and goes faster as he starts to reach his limit as well. Cody whimpers loudly and grips Shady's shirt tighter. Shady throws his head back and cum with a long deep moan.

"Oooh m-my~❤️"

Cody lets go of Shady's shirt and passes out with a sigh. Shady picks up Cody and takes him to the satyr's home. He sits him in the bed letting him sleep.

"I-I love you S-Shady..."
"I love ya to Cody..."