First Day

Bzzzzzzzt bzzzzzzzt t t t BAM! Zoe's eyes shot open but slowly drifted shut again as she heard her phone fall of her bedside table onto her wooden floor. "ZOE! Get up!" Her sister, Amber, called from the door way, Zoe simply groaned in return. She suddenly felt a strong force rolling her to the side of her bed and following her cell phone's example toppling to the floor.
"NYAAAAAAH!" She let out a yell as she landed with a thud.
"Come on! It's the first day of eighth grade!" Amber was practically dragging her protesting sister out the door. You see, Amber seemed to be the definition of perfection. She was a straight-a student, was loved by everyone, she was athletic, the sweetest girl you'd ever meet, beautiful, and really just flawless at everything and anything she decided to do! Zoe on the other hand was simply average, with grades mostly wavering at b's, known mostly as Amber's twin sister, not very good at any sports, a small temper to her, moderately nice looking seeing as they were fraternal twins and had to work at any skills to get them right. All of this made Zoe often dread going to school for she knew she would still be hidden by the largest shadow she could imagine.
Once Zoe stood up, she trudged after her sister who was practically skipping down the stairs in their house toward the kitchen, which had a medium sized dining table in it fit for the family of 5. Sam, their father was already sat with coffee in hand at the table. Zoe and Amber sat on opposite sides of the table after going to get two bowls of cereal and glasses of milk.
  "Morning girls." Their dad said cheerfully.
  In between spoonfuls of their cereal each twin mumbled out a small "morning." The rest of their breakfast was silent other than their spoons scraping the sides of their bowls. After the slow, peaceful breakfast the two left their dishes in the sink and ran upstairs to get dressed. They made their lunches side by side and walked to school having an incredibly random conversation.
    As they walked into school they received their schedules and were directed toward the gym for an assembly. The assembly was incredibly boring. The teachers just babbled on and on about school and rules and homework and punishments, everything they already knew, for about 45 minutes!
Zoe was quite pleased with her schedule as she got Spanish as her elective and fitness, which is always best to get first semester, you get it over with right away. She had English first period followed by Social Studies then Spanish, lunch, math, science and finally fitness. Here joy was turned bittersweet after she realized that she had the same schedule as her sister other than math and science.
The whole school, a few moments ago crowded in the gym flooded the hall stampeding toward the commons. Everyone would be eating at the same time on the first day, just to get settled but tomorrow everything would change.
Zoe found her classes fairly easily and was happy not to be searching for her classes for to long, after all a whole new section of the school was opened starting 8th grade.

AN:
Hi, I know it sucks at the moment but I'll try to make it better, promise! Kay bye!