Eleven

The rain poured lightly while Hoshi stared ahead. As the water hit his furry self, he quickly turned into his human form.

"Does she really need to do it?" He asked into nothingness.

"Of course, its her mission."

"She doesn't deserve any of this. She didn't do anything wrong." He exasperated.

"Her mere existence is what she did wrong."

"Its not her fault that she-"

"What about us Hoshi? We aren't the ones who chose this path, remember that."

"She's too kindhearted. Its impossible for her to.... to..." Hoshi couldn't continue his words as he looked down.

"To kill people? Sooner or later she will do it. She will change into someone you can't even imagine."

》》》》》》》》》》》

Today, I don't feel like doing anything. Skipping practice, I hid at the back of Moran-gak. Deiji led me to this spot and told me this is her hiding place. Its a lone little place where unused or broken furnitures are put. I decided to lay on the grass outside, below a cherry blossom tree in front of our hiding spot.

Even though my eyes are closed, my ears are still as sharp as ever. I heard footsteps coming my way which made me sat up. I saw Halmi walking to me.

"Nari yah~ I knew I'll find you here. Aiyaa, your hair turned into a bird's nest! Let me fix it for you!" She said and plopped down. She combed and braided my hair carefully.

Halmi is like a mother figure to us. She likes everything organized so she easily forget what she's about to do if she sees something messy and be focused trying to arrange it instead.

"Unnie, what brought you here?" I asked her.

"Oh I almost forgot, a letter was sent for you." She answered and handed me a letter.

"Who's it from?" I said while checking the letter.

"The messenger just said its for you and didn't say who is the sender. I better be going, I still have to do something." She said and stood up.

"Don't tell them I'm hiding here, please." I pleaded with puppy-like eyes. Ugh me and my weak attempt on aegyo.

"Sure, just don't forget to help later okay?" She smiled at me.

"I will. Thank you!"

》》》》》》》》

It started showering lightly which made me go inside the basement-like room. I teared open the envelope and read the letter. In neat hangul handwriting, it read;

To the beautiful Lady Nari,

Hello. Its been so long since we last met and I still can't forget about you. This might be bold of me but I really want us to meet again. May I ask if we can have a walk on the docks of Dong river? I rented us a boat there too. I really hope you can go but I don't mind if you can't. I'll be waiting this afternoon.

Sincerely,
Hong Jisoo

"Oooohh a love letter." A voice said behind me. I tripped in surprise and saw it was just Hoshi. He laughed while seeing me in a distressed state.

"Stop surprising me like that!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. But the way you tripped, its just hilarious!" He said while laughing.

"Aish. Its your fault."

His laugh was infectious so I just laugh it off. I stood up, dusting myself.

"So, will you go?" He asked.

"To where?" I asked back.

"To my heart?"

"Huh?"

"Just kidding. I'm asking if you will go with Jisoo." He chuckled.

"How did you-- yah! You shouldn't read someone else's letter!"

"I was curious about it. I think he just asked you on a date."

"A date? But.. but--"

"I know the way."

"You do? Can you take me there?" I asked him.

"Sure" He said while smiling, making his already cute eyes disappear.

A/n:
Yo I'm back! Lol this chapter is so short. I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. I keep writing and re-writing some new chaps and my mind is in a mess.

So much happened to Seventeen in just a month and I'm really proud of them. 😃😃😃

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! 😚

-Bonnie