chapter 4

Mays p.o.v

I found a forest. I FOUND A FOREST! Im going to live!! Im going to live and i wont die of thirst and starvation. Im going to live. Everythings going to be all right. My legs were shaking from exhaustion and my vision was going hay wire. I was still on my feet though and i only stopped when i couldn't stand any longer.

Blackness consumed my vision but this time i felt relief wash over me as i hit the ground instead of pain and anger.

"Come back to me..." he hissed in my ear.

"no....NO!" I said rolling on the floor as he put the knife to my throat.

"Come on May.....we could be great together. We could end the suffering....we could and you know it."

He bent down and hissed more words in my ear. Poisonus words. Words that dripped venom from every letter as well as the blood. The blood of the people he had killed and soon i would join them.

He stopped hissing and stood above me " you need to tell me your answer now.....i hope you will make tge right choice..."

"I will never join you." i spoke into the silence " not as long as i stqy alive and still have something to live for.....i will never join you."

"then you have decided to die instead of to rule...."

"i will never rule beside you." i spat.

"Then goodbye May and may the afterlife treat you as badly as you deserve....." He raised the knife and stood above me, smiling maliciously.

"rot in hell." i spat as the knife started to come down. Suddenly the door flew open. My would-be murderer tuened around and threw the knife. I screamed as i caught a glance of the persons face before they fell dead to the ground.

"NOOOO! " i screamed "NOT......"

I woke up screaming and drenched in cold sweat and crying. It was just a dream. Just a dream. The same old nightmare that ended at the same place as before. I always longed to know whi had died but always woke up at the same plqce screaming and bathing in my own sweat.

I stood up and sighed before realising i was not alone. There was someone standing very close to me. I could feel their presence but i didnt want to turn around.

I was rooyed to the spot out of sheer terror. Please dont kill me. Please dont kill me. I prayed silently and hoped i woild soon find the courage to turn around but no such luck.

I am sure you woild have all just turned around but its harder when you can feel a spear head in your back and a gun pressed at your temple.

Now consider how scared i was. I looked arpind without moving my head searching for something; anything! I didnt even know what i was trying to find. A way out i suppose.

--------------------------------------------------

Im sprry!! I knpw its reaallllllyyyyyy short but i promise the next chapter will be extra specially long!! Pinky promise!!

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!! Gracias!!

-ilovetowrite88

Xxxxxx