Chapter 1 The Job Part One

"Hey Moses, do you have all the shit in the trunk"
"Yeah." My boss David, can be a jerk sometimes. You see, I work for him. We smuggle stollen treasures from across the world to the right buyers. Just last year we sold a Vase from the Shang-Hi dynasty or some sort of time period. We sold it to some Russians behind some General store. That day we made off with $5 million. One of the biggest hauls we had yet. Now we are about to sell this Painting by this stuck up artist. I forgot the name of him but so what? I'm only in this for the money and this is going to be the biggest haul yet. I'm going to get $250,000 of $2.5 billion. Some goes to David and the rest goes the the higher authority even higher than David.
       " What the hell are you waiting on get in the car!"
"Give me a second, David!" It was raining that night. It was a freaking stupid time to do this drop off. When I got in the car David offered me a cigarette. I accepted. Word to the wise, don't start to smoke, it is a very nasty habit.
" You know Moses this is the biggest pay off we have had yet, right"
"Yeah" I said as I took a drag of my cigarette.
"Ok we are going to drop this painting of behind the university of Indiana. The people we are doing the trade with some Japanese people. They aren't patient, I tell ya that."