Meeting....new people

Kiana's Pov

Alexis was annoying the shit out of me but Mindless Behavior just brighten my day! at 9 pm might be the only time I can see them.

"I know right this is once and a lifetime experience... Were finally in the right city!" I say filling the room with excitement.

"I can't believe this" said cheyenne in shock

"well believe it bitches!" kaylee said "we have party clothes, what are we waiting for!" she continued running into her suite.

"she's completely right guys, I don't think it's gonna take up 30 minutes to get ready for MB!" Niya squealed while running to her room.

"Alexis are you going?" Cheyenne said noticing she was thinking real hard about something.

"I really don't want to go" she said trailing off her sentence.

"why?" I said looking at her like she was crazy in the head.

"Idk" she said exchanging the same look I gave.

"well you know you going to go if Niya's going sooo...." Cheyenne said while exiting the room slowly "see you there" she continued while exiting our suite completely

"she's right you know" I said while trying to pick out something to wear

"I know" she said with her head down, staring at her dresser. " this is going to be a long night" she continued while going to the bathroom.

That Night Cheyenne Pov (10 pm)

It's 10:00 and me and the others decided to be fashionably late. 

I'm wearing white skinny jeans with a red see through shirt with a black spaghetti tank top under it and brown knee-high boots. I didn't want to over do it since I know Mb hates that so I went simple. I let my hair be naturally curly.I'm ready

Kaylee's Pov

It's 10 . I can't believe I'm finally going to meet Mb. I'm wearing a athletic-theme, blue above the knee dress that says "California 29" from forever 21, with black heels. My hair was in a straight sleek ponytail I didn't over do it....did I?

Alexis Pov

It's 10. I'm not even looking forward to this stupid club anyway so I dressed casual. I'm wearing a 'drop like an earth quake' tee with black leggings and double sole back vans. My hair had braids in the front and the other half was curly. I'm not ready but whatever....I'm going for Niya. Lets get this over with.

Imani's Pov

I'm.so.Beyond.Feelings! Like I can't believe it! Were going to see or meet mindless to the fuckin behavior. I think I might go mindless thinking about it . Im wearing a purple galaxy dress that is above the knees with purple heels. My hair has a fish tail braid going up the back of my head which is attached with a perfect but messy bun. I'm so ready.

Niya's Pov

I'm going to see Mb. I'm trying not to freak out but....I can't stop thinking about it! I'm wearing a T-shirt that says ' I only date band members' with a green pencil shirt that stops above the knees. With a peace sign necklace. My hair was curly from my curling iron. Yassss I'm ready.

Brigette's Pov

Well it's time to leave. I'm excited and not so excited at the same time. I'm wearing a blue blazer with a white crop top and a black skater skirt with blue heels. My hair was straight down. Lets see how it goes down tonight.

Kiana Pov

I've Been waiting to meet them forever! sometimes concerts aren't enough. Im wearing a Red no straps dress with red heels. With my hair straight down... Is Mb ready for me?