Five

\\\\\

I can't.

/////

/////

/Naya\

"So where to first?" Tobias ask as we walk into the very crowded mall.

"I don't care." Kasperi says and William shrugs.

"Well i need to go to Victoria Secret first, who wants to come?" I ask the guys.

"Boyfriend material will go!" Kasperi and Tobias say.

"Wait, what! No i-" William says.

"You can do it boyfriend material!" Tobias says.

"Save me!" William says to the guys but all they do is smile and wave.

"Come on Boyfriend material, let's go get some bras." I say grabbing Williams hand and dragging him to dark store.

"The smell is giving me a head ace." He says as we make it into the store.

"Well you are giving the smell a head ace." I say as i find the VS bikini i really wanted.

"You have big boobs." William says grabbing the bikini top from my hands and putting it over his chest as if he had boobs.

"Oh my God!" I say laughing at him as he starts to play with them.

"I look good with boobs." He says as people start to stare.

"Give me that." I say grabbing it from him and heading over to the register. I then quickly pay and me and William head out of the fregrant store.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask William.

"Let's go to Nike." William says grabbing my hand and leading me to Nike.

Right when we got into Nike we found Tobias and Kasperi talking to who i can see Dylan Strome and another girl.

"Hey man." WIlliam says bro hugging Dylan.

"Hey, your Naya right?" Dylan asks.

"Yeah, strome right?" i ask him.

"Yeah, oh guys this is Jaelyn" He tells us.

"Sup." she says.

"Sup." I say back.

"Nice conversation guys." Dylan says making us all laugh.

//AFTER SHOPPING\\

"Ugh!" I say plopping down on my couch dropping my bags by the door. I had dropped off the guys at their places so they could nap before the game, which u need to do my self.

I then get up form the couch and grab my bags. I then make my way to my room and drop my bags by my closet. I then change into a lose pair for gray shorts and a flowy white v/neck.  One changed into comfy clothes I the. Remove my make up and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I then set my alarm for 5:30 p.m and slip into bed ready for this nap.

//AFTER NAP\\

I then wake up to my alarm at 5:30 and get my ass out of bed. I then head into my washroom sand wash my face. I then take my hair down and leave it in the curls that have now turned into waves. I then put on some concealer and mascara on and head over to my closet.

I quickly pick out a cropped spaghetti strap tank thingy, a purple skater skirt, a black blazer and a pair of nude heels.

I then grab my hockey bag and phone and place them on my bed. I then spray on my VS perfume and slip on my gold Michael Kors watch. I then look in my long mirror and see that there's some thing missing.

"You know what, fuck it." I say to myself going over to my vanity and grab the gold necklace Jake got me. I then look back into the mirror and see that my outfit is now complete. I then grab my things off my bed and head to the front door. I then take out my keys and head out the door and into my car heading over to the arena for my first NHL exhibition game with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

//AT AIR CANADA CENTRE\\

I finally make it to the ACC after the long drive here. I then get out of my car with my bags and head into the ACC. While on the way i ran into Tyler Bozak.

"Hey King, you nervous?" Tyler asks.

"When am i never." i say making Tyler smirk.

"You didn't seem so nervous when you played your first game with the Canucks. You legit got 4 goals in one night." He says looking at you.

"But i don't think that's happening tonight. See you out there!" I say as we reach the locker rooms and turn opposite directions, me into my locker room and him into the guy's locker room. Right when i walk in there are many interviewers there and cameras.

"King, there are some people here to ask you questions, if you don't mind." Lou says.

"I don't mind, ask away." I say putting down my bag on my stall.

"Miss.King, how do you feel about playing tonight after everyone not knowing what happened to you?" On person asked as everyone stuck out there phones to get down what i'm going to say.

"I feel a little bit jittery honestly." I say laughing.

"What are your thoughts on playing the Vancouver Canucks on the up coming road trip?" Another one asks.

"Honestly, i haven't thought about that yet, but i'm really excited to hit them." I say truthfully and looking to the next person.

"Why did you leave the NHL?" One asks and i inhale sharply.

"I can't answer that question sorry." I say tearing up a bit.

"Next que-" I say with my voice cracking.

"I'm sorry." I say as a few tears slip out of my eyes and i wipe them away.

"Okay, i think that's enough for tonight." Lou says as everyone quickly packs up everything and heads out.

"Are you going to be fine King?" Lou asks.

"Yeah, i'll be fine." i say as Lou nods and leaves my room. I then take a seat on  stall.

"Shit." i say.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Just breath Naya. Remember to breath, you have a game to play.