Chapter 1- Ariana.

Even though it might sound cliche. Ariana Grande is a small town girl with a big city dream. She lives in Boca Raton, Florida with her mom, Joan, and older brother, Frankie. Ariana was gifted with an amazing voice! Her family even calls her "Mini Mariah". Ariana's biggest dream is to become a famous singer. Every minute of every hour she's either singing or humming to whatever song is running through her mind. In her spare time, Ariana likes to record videos of herself singing covers of her favorite songs. And since today is a very special day, Ariana decided to sing one of her favorite song at the moment.

~Ariana's P.O.V~

Today is the day! MY 19th BIRTHDAY! I didn't really have anything special planned with anyone, so I decided to make a YouTube cover of this song that has been stuck in my mind since it came out! Plus, the singer is my biggest celebrity crush! It's Die in Your Arms by Justin Bieber. I've made many videos before this, but I can't help but feel that this video is going to be my best one! I sure hope it is. To make this video perfect I called my friend, Jennette McCurdy over. She is honeslty my best friend. Besides my brother.. haha. She was the perfect addition to the music video!

Filming the video was so much fun! It was just Jennette and I, with Frankie filming, in the studio just singing on my piano and having a blast! The filming part only took half the day. I stayed up all night editing the video to make sure it was absolutely perfect! I was so nervous uploading the video! I could barely contain it! But once I uploaded it, I was so happy of how my fans responded! In just 1 hour I got over 2,ooo views! When I found out I literally screamed at the top of my lungs! This was incredible! How could this moment get any better?!