Chapter 1

It is the Monday after the first seventy degree weekend. Like the weekend, the sun is still beaming through the windows.
There was a feeling in the air that made everyone want to go home, or it was the musty air that has no AC.
As I was walking to my locker Madison Grain said to me, "Have you looked at your self this morning?"
Not wanting to take it I said, "Well I know you didn't because the mirror breaks when..." luckily Sarah stopped me from saying any more. Sarah is one of my friends. She's taller than me, has blonde hair, and green eyes.
As we started to walk away Sarah asked, "Where do you think Katelyn is?"
I did not know so I looked at her in the only way that means no.
The second bell rang and we had to go to our first period class. Sarah was walking around the corner when I said I might be able to breath to day because he is not here. She smiled and turned the corner. The sad thing is though as soon as she turned Noah showed up and we both entered into class together.

Sorry it is such a short chapter . I just started the wattpad thing.
If there is a few problems with the spelling I am sorry I have never been good with it😝
I will try to write a chapter every week.
No jugging first story ever😶
Buy!!!!!!!!!!!😛