Blares arrival

Blare,
"Your kidding me your kidding me!"I scream as I walk out of the car."She's more important than your other daughter who is going to the hospital right now!"My parents try to compromise with me but,I push it away and scream "no I don't want you to come see me I'm not telling you my room number never!"I grab my bags and storm into the hospital.Tears stream down my face and I felt my breathing quicken.I drop my bags one by one knowing very we'll the events coming a head.I stop and drop to my knees and move to my bottom.I cry into my legs knowing that people are looking at me.The voices start talking in my head again "Really your gonna cry in the middle of an office!"Then the other one says "their looking at you what if they think your wacko!"I dry my tears telling myself "get up go to the desk leave your stuff just go!However my body wouldn't move it was stiff lt couldn't move.My breath began to quicken.I then hear my sister scream "Blare claim down just breath!"I couldn't listen if she was my sister she wouldn't do this to me!I then hear a new lady's voice say "Honey are you ok?"I hear my sister began to say my information and I'm a patient here at the hospital.I then begin to stop breathing my tears stop.

Cassandra POV,
I was laying on the most uncomfortable bed.My head had the worst headache ever.This was the anniversary for my second month in a row for being here.I grumble when I hear Katie walk in.Shes my nurse she smilies and says "hey your supposed to have school today why aren't you in class?"I look to her and say "Because I don't want to go!"She gives me an angry look because of my tone!"Now young lady what is the matter?"I look to with anger and I say "because I'm the only girl up here and,my parents haven't even Visited me!"Her gaze decreases and she was about to say something till my doctor runs in and says "Katie we need you there's a poor girl freaking down at the lobby!"She turns to me and says "We will finish this conversation when I get back!"I nod and she runs out with the doctor.I slide off my bed and walk to Kales room he must be up to something.

A/n
Hey guys hope you enjoy it was pretty good I have to say hope you enjoy