+ Chapter 2

I woke up early and took a shower, i got out and dryed off, i put on a white tank top with a white cotton skirt and some white vans, i walked down stairs to see my brother on his computer.

"Morning brother"i said with a smile

"Morning, the girls are coming to pick you up soon"He smiled

"Brother pooh!, i gonna missy yew!"i teased with my best child voice, he chuckled

DING-DONG the bell went

I got up and walked to the door, i opened it, i saw Jessica, Tylea, Grace, Chelsea & Scarlet, Scarlet kissed zayn before we got out of the house.

We got in the car and drove for awhile until we got to the mall, we all got out and walked to the mall, i ran for starbucks right away and ordered a Mocha frappachino with no cream, i finally met up with the girls at Victoria Secret, I have to admit we pretty much bought all the panties and bra's, we finally left the store and was walking until i saw someone who looked exactly like my brother.

"Harry!?"i yelled running up to him as the girls followed

"Hey sis, we thought we would check up on you girls"he smiled

Then i saw liam, zayn, niall and louis

We all hugged, when i finally reached zayn he whispered in my ear"you look gorgeous", when we pulled away from the hug i blushed.

"Are you blushing lici!?"Harry asked

Then he looked to zayn

"No zayn!, my sister is off limits!"he said in anger

Okay, yeah my brother is over protective.

"Harry! im 18! im pretty much a damn adult!"i said back

I wanted to clearly date zayn because he likes me and I like him.

"Enuff lici, i dont wanna hear anymore!"Harry said

I was so mad but i dont ever wanna get into a fight with my brother, i love him but i also want someone who makes me feel visable, beautiful and all.

I snapped out of it when i saw liam giving tylea a necklace, i smiled, i was happy for tylea, i mean she makes a good girlfriend for liam, so i decided to set them on a date.

"Liam, umm tylea was wondering if she can go on a date with you?"i said with a smile

"Sure, why not?"He said smiling

Then winked at tylea, she was so nervous now, i mean i would be the same, now i feel bad maby i shouldnt of did that, i snapped out of my thinking when someone sat beside on a bench, i turned and saw my brother.

"umm...uhh...lici i am sorry, its just that your my little sister and im pretty sure i dont want you growing, i mean i dont want you to get hurt either"harry said looking down

"Brother, i get it, but i need you to understand that im not a little girl anymore and i need someone to make me feel visable, beautiful and all, like you are with scarlet and i am sorry too brother"i said hugging him

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Well, go on go to your girl"i smirked

"Alright, bye lici"he said

I saw how he looks at scarlet and she looks back, i want that, i want that feeling so bad, i mean tylea is looking like that at liam, and chelsea at niall, and jessica at louis, i gues me and harry and grace feel that way since well we are single.

It was getting dark so we decided to head home, i hugged all the girls except tylea because she is staying at my house for the night, i hugged all the boys, as i reached zayn "text me tomorrow lovely"he whispered, i nodded and smiled, for some reason i feel sparks as i touch zayn i also feel safe.

We drove to the house and finally got there, me and tylea changed to pajama's.

"Im so mad at you lici"tylea said

"It needed to be done, i mean how you look at liam and how he looks back is just how my brother and scarlet look"I said

She smiled, we got into bed and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading lovelys, bye for now :)