New school

CALLIE'S POV
"Callie I told you, WAKE UP!" I groaned over only to see it was 7:23 I sprinted across my room threw on a sweatshirt and pants. Then I made my way downstairs "No time to eat, go on the bus love you!" As I walked to the bus stop I looked around it was nothing like my old home. But we needed this change I needed this change.BAD. When the bus pulled up everything went silent or so it seemed he was beautiful, the most beautiful thing I have ever layed eyes on. At this point I didn't care that everyone was staring at me I NEEDED to talk to him. I walked up and sat to him and gave him the warmest smile I could and he returned it. I love him.

                             AARON'S POV
As I walked on to the bus I sat as far away as my ex (Lily)  so I sat in the back but of course she tried starting a conversation with me "Hey Babe!" She would say "For the last time we aren't da-" I stopped mid sentence a new,beautiful girl had walked on to the bus her hair was wavy and dirty blonde and her eyes, as blue as the sea,she was just so pretty I NEEDED to talk to her. To my luck she walked down the isle and sat next to me she gave me the prettiest smile and I returned by best smile. I love her.