{ part 2 } - I lead, you follow

🚫warning this part contains somewhat smut🚫

Next day dipper was on alert at every person walking past him. Until lunch he hasn't seen Bill or encountered him. He takes his book and sneaks into the men's bathroom and locks himself inside of one of the stalls. He knew this bathroom on this floor wasn't used that often so he was safe for now. He wouldn't have to hide like this if it wasn't for Bill, couldn't he bully someone else? He thought and let's out a quiet sigh. A banging interrupts his thoughts and he jumps slightly at the loud bang "Oi, pine tree" the familiar voice says "let me in" dipper's nose instantly scrunches up at his presence "I'm not going to let you in you fag!" Dipper yells "you are too adorable pine tree" it goes quiet for a moment and he hears rustling before Bill swings himself over from the other side of the stall. Dipper curls himself up on the toilet and looks at Bill that leans forward, nearly falling and putting his hands on either side of the wall making his nose brush against dipper's "so have you decided on what you are going to do?" He asks and dipper swallows the lump in his throat before he shakes his head "you know it's a rather simple thing actually......" He begins studying dipper's face before continuing "you obey, I lead" he says as he takes one of his hands and let's his fingers gently brush against dipper's lips. "Of course if you want your weird kink to be known in the whole school that's fine with me also" Bill says straightening himself up "what do I have to do?" Dipper asks, he really doesn't want Bill to win but he has no other option and telling the teachers in this school was no use.... Bill smirks, brushing his own thumb against his bottom lip.

Dipper now sits on the bathroom floor like a dog looking up at it's owner and in this case Bill. Bill sits on the toilet were previously dipper had been sitting. With satisfaction Bill admires dipper's vulnerable state. "Since you are my pet now you need to learn discipline and first of all comes how to please his master....." Bill says and dipper tighten his grip on his jeans. Bill take note of his reaction and chuckles lightly "I guess I can skip the question if you've ever sucked someone off before" he laughs and dipper keeps quiet, looking down at floor. "Hey pine tree don't look so down it's just so you'll learn how to do it" Bill says putting his hand on the back of dipper's head and tugging him closer. "Open your mouth" Bill says with a gentle voice as he caresses dipper's lip with his thumb. Dipper slowly opens his mouth to Bill shoving two of his fingers inside of dipper's mouth moving them in and out nearly making dipper not being able to breath. "You are no good" Bill says pulling his fingers out and shaking them to get the saliva off them "I'll just have to-" "wait!" Dipper says "I can show you that I'm able to please......." Dipper pauses quickly trying not to avoid bill's stare "my master" he says quiet and Bill grin's down at dipper "not bad, then how are going to show that you are able to do so?" He asks and dipper hesitantly puts his hands on bill's knees. Bill waits for dipper to continue and dipper does so, leaning forward and pulling down the zipper of bill's jeans with his teeth while keeping eye contact with Bill. Bill bites down on his bottom lip really surprised by the way dipper takes the lead. Dipper releases bill's hard member out of the jeans and gulps at how he it would even be possible for him to fit the thing in his mouth and how girls even would be able to fit it. Bill sees the way dipper hesitates and takes a hand full of dipper's curls and tugs him forward forcing it into dipper's mouth and keeping him still. Dipper gags at how it pressed against the back of his throat and tears form in the corner of his eyes.He feels saliva starting to go down the side of his mouth cause of how wide he has to open his mouth. "Fuck" Bill curses looking down at dipper. The expression dipper wore made him even more excited. Bill loosens his grip lightly but not too much so that dipper could pull away. Dipper starts bobbing his head lightly, feeling the thickness and the way he nearly couldn't breath was turning him on. It was weird how he could get turned on by such a thing but it did and he couldn't stop it. As he continues he forces bill's hardness deeper down his throat, tears slipping down his eyes by the gag reflex he tries desperately to force aside "you look great like this pine tree" Bill says and dipper's heart nearly stops when he sees Bill holding onto a phone. "Don't look so worried pine tree ~ it's only for my private use. Of course if you would do something I could probably leak this picture also, pine tree sucking another guy off in the bathroom and getting turned on by it himself" Bill says and clicks his tongue at the end "but you wouldn't take anyone's cock in your mouth, would you pine tree? Only mine" Bill says before pushing at dipper's head slightly, hinting to go faster. Dipper obey's and does so. Bill let's out multiplied groans and curse words until he climaxes. Forcing dipper to take it all. He pulls out of dipper's mouth "don't swallow it yet until I tell you to" Bill says and opening dipper's mouth with his thumb pressing it down against dipper's tongue to see the white substance in his mouth. He takes another picture with his phone and smirks "I'm really tempted to post these pictures actually but I'd rather keep you too myself" he says shutting dipper's mouth "you can swallow now since you've been so obedient" Bill says watching as dipper swallows it all. "Meet me here tomorrow at the same time, we'll continue working on what we started today" Bill winks down at a exhausted dipper.